Ch-1, Abduction

Shigaraki POV ~

I was walking around the public when I see a girl I used to stalk a while ago at the park. Her name is Izuku Midoriya and her quirk is weaponry. The only one in existence actually, very unique and could help me and my gang. I have a brat who can morph into others by drinking their blood and she complains about wanting a friend who's a girl so I looked for Midoriya. Turns out she was here. Suddenly this boy with spiky blonde hair walks up to her and beats her up saying "Stupid Deku, do you actually think you could become a hero with a quirk like yours? You're better off a villain! That way when I'm a hero I can kill you! Why don't you actually kill yourself just to make it easier in the world!" Damn, they're only 10! WTF? Oh well, I'll save her and get her trust then take her to Toga and then train her from there.

Peaking from the edge of the tree I start to calmly walk out from behind, showing myself to the boy. "Hey you stupid kid, why are you beating up this girl who's minding her own business here? Can't you see she just tried to enjoy today and you ruined it?" He looked at me pissed and said: "Who do you think you are huh?!" While coming at me. I grabbed a stick then made it perish in front of him. He looked at me shocked. "You don't want this to happen to you, do you?" I asked him, he nodded his head. "Then leave this girl alone, OK?" I told him He nodded and ran off before looking back at her and seeing me smile and help her up.

"T-thank y-you mi-mister, f-fo-for sa-saving me fr-from Kaccha-Kacchan." she stuttered clearly scared and sad. "Not a problem, anyways do you wanna meet one of my kids, she's your age and really wants a friend." Her face lit up as she said "Sure!" clearly happy that she might have a friend soon. I then proceeded to take her to the base and introduced her to Dabi, Stain, and finally Toga, who was smiling and said "YAY SHIGARAKI BROUGHT ME A FRIEND!" while she danced around. She grabbed Izuku's hands and said "Now we can live together like sisters and when we're older we can shop together! YAY!" Now for the hard part, making her be a villain, although this only takes a day or two. For brats at least.

Later on, I made her have a bad view of hero's about how they only work for money and fame, and how people like her friend are heroes. She actually gave in to being a villain within a day and then she and Toga started playing around at the park. I had brought Dabi with me since I didn't trust myself with them. I told him to watch them since I had to go back to the base for an important item of work. Izuku saw her friend Kacchan and when she told Toga about him, Toga grabbed a knife and tried running over to him to stab him, luckily Dabi put a leash on her and held her tight. Izuku cowered behind his leg from "Kacchan" and when he tried to approach Toga went his direction, ready to stab him. I left Dabi with them, telling him to refer them as his sister's. I left them to Dabi and left.

 I left them to Dabi and left

Dabi POV ~

Really Shigaraki? Do I have to deal with them? Really? Suddenly this Izuku girl looked at that blonde kid and gave him a glare of hate. He saw her and started to approach, and she told Toga to stop with the knife so that she could stand up to that boy. I went to sit on the bench with Toga and watched Izuku pull a sword from her body which was a long, red katana. It looked like it could absorb flames so she put it forward and prepared for that boy. Suddenly Toga jumped from the bench and cheered Izuku on for her to fight. That boy tried exploding her sword but instead it absorbed his flames and she swung down. She ended up cutting him on the arm and then he ran away saying "Stupid Deku, you have those creepy people with you huh? You can only befriend psycho's hah?" I let go of Toga's leash since I took offense and let her go cut him for some blood. She grabbed a vial and got some of his blood, then, she licked her knife and instantly morphed into him, smiling. He looked at her, no color in his face, and ran.

Good villain kids. I took them both in my arms and ran back to the base. After all that commotion, the police would surely come. I got back and said, "We're home, we also got some blood!" I sat down and took Toga's vial of blood, put it in a vial holder, and napped. The girls had somehow climbed onto me and also started napping. Next thing I knew, I woke up a bit and saw them on me and just went back to sleep.

Izuku POV ~

I was trained after I learned that heroes were fake and needed to be removed from the world. I learned how to summon multiple weapons at once first, then I was trained in combat and a small bit of stealth. Finally, when I mastered all of those skills after 2 years, I learned how to master stealth. It took me another 2 years to master that and by that time I was 14. 

It was around the last year of middle school for me and Toga when I mastered all of what I had to learn, and then we went into high school. Shigaraki told me to enroll for the hero course at UA since I would be able to learn All Might's weakness and all the other "future hero's". I did what he said and went to do the test. I scored top in the written exam and when the time came for the physical exam I also scored top in that. 

I had been issued a uniform and schedule to tell me where I needed to go to for class. The League of Villains (our name we made for our group) put a small tracker into the fibers of my clothing and then I was set for school. I walked into class to see an angry Kacchan and other people. I sat at my desk behind him and stared daggers at him almost saying with my eyes 'fuck with me and I hurt you as I did 5 years ago.' The first day was mellow and boring. We have issued our costumes which mine had a bunch of open spots for my weapons and braces in case of the strain on my body. I walked home later to the base and told them everything, I even took the sketch of my costume and showed it to them. We all decided we would plan more tomorrow since it was a Friday and tomorrow was Saturday.

Thank you for reading this chapter of my new story. I've always loved the idea of a villain Deku and decided to create another one since my other one was a half hero-half villain. Anyways I have to say goodbye for today, as I have to sleep for school tomorrow but I will try to write 2 new chapters tomorrow. anyways Author-San out ~

OKAY HERE'S A CLARIFICATION FOR ALL Y'ALL IN THE COMMENTS! Since you all seem to be like "Why didn't Toga just cut the leash?" or "Why didn't she just hurt Dabi to make him let her go?" Well the leash first of all, the leash is made of a metallic ...

OKAY HERE'S A CLARIFICATION FOR ALL Y'ALL IN THE COMMENTS! Since you all seem to be like "Why didn't Toga just cut the leash?" or "Why didn't she just hurt Dabi to make him let her go?" Well the leash first of all, the leash is made of a metallic like fiber so she couldn't cut it. Second of all, Toga didn't hurt Dabi because she saw him as someone she cared about like a brother. I'm not trying to be a bit bitchy or something it's just that it keeps getting annoying when people in the comments comments stuff like that so plz stop. There's your clarification and I don't need anymore comments like that cause it gets really annoying. Bye now! ~