Ch-11, Sports Festival Start!

No POV ~

Now everyone was surprised to see who had grabbed Midoriya and finished during the battle, but they didn't expect to see that it was none other than KAMINARI?! H e  a c t u a l l y  m a n a g e  d   t o  g e t  h e r  a w a y  f r o m  t h e  o t h e r  t h r e e ??? 

Izuku POV ~

I was actually impressed, until I realized 'MY COSTUME!' I looked around for it and saw no sign of it. I hung my head down then saw a green item in his hands. "Ah! Kaminari, that's my costume, can I get it back?" I smiled sweetly. He looked down at his hands and then smiled back "Here you go!" Now people may wonder, "Why are you so worried about your costume Izuku?" well because, if I lost it, Tomura would be hella mad. He would bring hell down on me, that's why. They told me this costume was designed by the villain costume makers and it's super hard to get them to make one.

As we had to head back to the locker rooms, a certain trio was glaring at Kaminari. I could see the nervousness in him so I distracted them and mouthed to him 'Go.' He thanked me silently and then ran ahead to Kiri and Sero. I asked "What happened in the smoke anyways?" cause I couldn't see jack in it. "Well, I had you in my arms for one second, then someone grabbed you and jumped away before I could get you again. I thought it was one of these dudes but it was him." Shinso replied, obviously miffed. "Hey, it's okay you three! There's always another opportunity for these exercises!" I yelled, trying lighten them up and hugging all three from behind. They looked at me and turned away, red. ????

"OOOOO! IZUKU HAS 3 BOYS AFTER HER!" Uraraka yelled in the locker room. "URARAKA! I don't, they just got flustered cause of my surprise hug!" I yelled at her. "What? Everyone can tell they like you, except you yourself!" Mina jumped, hugging me from behind. "Midoriya, I highly respect you but I will say this...You are an Idiot when it comes to love." Momo told me. Ugh, I don't wanna talk about this, I'm a villain. I focus on work rather than boys and all that girly stuff. I mean, Shinso might be okay...I mean he would make a badass villain along my side. It was a small strange moment though, when I thought about all 3 of them. My heart jumped for a second. 'OK, wtf!' I thought. I realized at that moment, that the girls were all walking out of the locker room and I had to hurry to change my clothes.

Ok, I got out fast but I still have to button my shirt and put my jacket on. I was running, looking down to button my shirt while running and bumped into this boy from class 1-B. 'Oh shit, it's Monoma.' I thought. I was ready for him to say something rude but he just held out his hand, offering to help me up. I smiled up at him with my fakest (but brightest) smile and said "Thanks Monoma-Senpai!" "S-senpai?!" He asked me. "Well yea...you are older than me, and I respect you. If you don't like it then I'm sorry." I bowed. "N-n-no it's not that I dislike it, I was just surprised." He told me. "Oh well then I guess it's OK! Anyways I have to run now Monoma-Senpai! Bye!" I waved at him, starting to button my shirt up again. "W-w-what is this feeling?" Monoma asked himself, clutching his heart. That was how Izuku added another victim to her list of admirer's.

Shoto POV ~

Izuku slammed open the door to 1-A and stepped in seconds before Aizawa started the lesson. Now when she opened the door, they all saw an Izuku with frazzeled hair, still buttoning up her shirt and slipping on her jacket. 'wth?' the boys asked, while the girls were all laughing. "Ahem...take your seat now Midoriya." Aizawa said. "Yes sir!" She replied, a nervous wreck. "Now everyone, I hope you all realize today and tonight it the only time left we have to train you all for the sports festival, since it is tomorrow." Aizawa said. Everyone in class had been wiped clean from their color except Izuku, Myself, Bakugo, and Shinso. With that and a little more insight on tomorrow and dismissed everyone. 

Now I got home and my old man said with an evil smile "Tomorrow is the day we can see this girl you like so much in action. I will be able to deem her Ok or not to you so you better pray she impresses me." I looked at him in disgust and ran up to my room, starting to train myself with weights, then heading out to the beach to train my quirk. It was actually quite a nice walk to the beach, the moon though, it reminded me of Izuku's smile. When I got to the beach I saw Izuku and her two other friends, or were they family? Idk. I was about to say hi when they all laughed then the other two left, leaving Izuku there. Alone. I went to try to talk to her when All Might showed up suddenly. I think I'll leave them alone for tonight. I also have to train.

Morning of the Sports Festival ~

I woke up tired moaning and groaning when I realized 'THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!' I had to run or I would miss the train to the school. 'Shit shit shit shit shit' I thought endlessly watching the train go by. I noticed from the corner of my eyes though that Izuku was there too. I ran up to her and she said in a tired voice "You missed it too huh?" I nodded, feeling bad since she must've stayed up late. "mmmm. Take my hand, I'll fly us there." I looked at her surprised. "What about your energy?! You'll be exhausted by the time we get there!" She suddenly jumped up, full with life and energy saying, "I WON'T! I just had to gain some more energy. My wings are a light element and sometimes my dark wings are dark elements so I just need enough energy for my wings, which is the sun. Anywa-" 

She was cut off by two familiar voices yelling. I turned around cursing. It was Bakugo and Shinso, what do you know? They saw us both and then ran over. "What are we gonna do about the train?!" Bakugo yelled. I looked to Izuku, suddenly tired again. A minute later she jumped with life and said, "Grab my hands." We did so as instructed and then we started flying up. I looked back and saw we all had wings made of pure light, except Izuku cause she had angel wings. I looked at her again and saw how she tried to hide her ears and tail to no avail. "If you guys see light fading, grab on to me again. Anyways we have to hurry and fly!" We started off wobbly and uncertain then got used to the wings. We arrived to UA just as the final students had started entering. Phew, made it thanks to Izuku. I told myself.

(I'm skipping the rules and dressing cuz u all can see in the anime and I'm exhausted, since it's 3:00 am here while I'm finishing.)

We had all gathered in front of our door for class at the arena in our costumes when we heard Present Mic yell "ARE YOU ALL READY?!!" Suddenly the door in front of us opened and we heard Mic yell "CLASS 1-A OF UA HIGHSCHOOL! GET READY FOR THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" We had gathered in front of the stand with Midnight on it as she explained the rules. She chose our activity which was an obstacle course. We all got in a bunch and waited for the door to open. "READY?! SPORTS FESTIVAL, START!"

I'm sorry if I don't post for the next day or 2. I'm suuuuupppppeeeeeerrrrr tired and I really need sleep. Anyways I've almost passed out on my computer 5 times so Author-San Out! ~

 Anyways I've almost passed out on my computer 5 times so Author-San Out! ~