Ch-13, Sports Festival pt.2

So this song above isn't a thing meant for the story, I just love this song and it's really good. I recommend it a lot. Also I'm sorry for no updates, I've been going to sleep late for the past few days so yesterday as soon as I finished my final chores I passed out. ~

Ochako POV ~

After we had finished the first course we had to do we all stood in front of the stand Midnight was on once again after our little 15 minute break so we could recharge, we were watching the course-chooser thing (I'm kinda lazy today tbh, I'm also doing this at free time in class) and then we saw what our next course was, Calvary Battle. Shoot, I'm not good at these things, I'm more of a defense type quirk, not an offense quirk like Deku-chan, Bakugo and Todoroki. Midnight explained our groups were going to be of 4 people and I immediately thought of having Deku-chan on my team as the rider. I was walking up to her and then I saw her talking with Todoroki-kun and Shinso-kun. I quickly ran up to her before somebody else did and yelled "Deku-chan can I be on you're team?!" She and the other two looked at me and she replied "Oh, Ochako-chan? Sure! Let's all do our best!" 

When we agreed on being a team I suddenly felt like I was having someone burn two holes through me. I turned my head slowly and saw Bakugo staring at me with anger and rage. I shuddered and then I smirked at him. I walked over to Deku-chan and hugged her cheering. I looked up at Bakago (hehe, my new nickname for him) and smiled my evil smile. He was about to come over to me when Midnight made the 5 minute warning announcement. "Okay everyone, we need a plan." Is what she said and we all listened, making sure nobody heard us. I don't feel like we should attack since we have the most points so we're all going to be defense. Here's the plan."

Izuku POV ~

"Okay everyone, we need a plan." I said to my team of Uraraka, Shinso, and Shoto. "I don't feel like we should attack since we have the most points so we're all going to be defense. Shinso: You need to try to hypnotize everyone you can and direct them away from us. Uraraka: You need to make all of us lighter so we move faster. If we are ever in a crisis situation though, I'll ask you to make us all float away. Shoto: I need you to keep everyone away from us using your ice and freeze them in place. There's another part for you in one second. My job: I need to blast wind towards teams just in case. We'll need to be careful though since Uraraka-san is making us lighter so if we are about to be blown away Shoto needs to freeze us in place." That was sure a mouthful. "Everyone got the plan?" I asked. They looked at me, baffled I had come up with such a complicated plan. "YEAH! We got this right boys?!" Uraraka shouted. The boys nodded their heads and I said "On 3 okay?" We put our hand together and said on 3 "TEAM!" 

Time skip to the start of the cavalry battle.

I was mounted on top of the three and Uraraka made our clothes lighter and her and my hair. Shoto was ready with his ice and Shinso ready to talk. I had my headband on my neck and my arms ready to summon OFA and my wind style swords from my arms like Momo. "So we need to evade everyone and drive them away correct?" Shinso said again. "Correct my purple haired childhood friend. That's why I chose you to help us out. You're one of the keys to this plan!" I said to him, thumbs up. "Okay everyone, get ready." Shoto said. "STAAARTTT!" Mic yelled over the speaker. Instantly all the teams came running over to us. "SHOTO, URARAKA-SAN NOW!" I yelled at them. Shoto froze the floor making them slip and Uraraka made up float a little bit so we didn't slip.

"Man everyone sure can't think right!" Shinso yelled loud enough for them to hear. "Hey you bastard that's no-" Some people yelled then froze, caught in his brainwash. "Erk!" Shinso cried out. "I-I ne-need you al-all to n-not come aft-after us anymore!" He yelled to them. "Shinso! Don't overwork yourself!" I yelled putting my hand on his head. Soft hair. I rubbed his hair while having my tail flip side to side. He looked up at me and blushed. Oh shoot, gotta stop. I felt a presence behind me and yelled "UARARKA-SAN NOW!" She had touched us all already and then increased our lightness. We floated up and whoever was behind me had been startled and fell. "TEAM KENDO IS OUT FOR FALLING OFF HORSES!" Midnight yelled. I saw Uraraka and then I told her "Make us float down carefully  Uraraka-san." as soonas we touched the floor Uraraka had started to puke rainbows and then when she finished we ran around, dodging attacks and arms.