Ch-4, I'm Sorry (not)

This is the pic of what Izuku did to Bakugo when she was still in after effect

This is the pic of what Izuku did to Bakugo when she was still in after effect. ~

Izuku POV ~

Damn quirk side effects. My angel with demon scythe makes me seductive huh? "DAMN IT!" I yelled while powering up to a fist tattoo and punching a cement wall, making it crack. Now I'm gonna have to not go around others whenever I push past that limit. Well at least I was able to break through my trance a bit to tell him to meet me here, now I can tell him the truth. I was chilling on the swing I sat on when I first met Shigaraki and then I heard walking coming from the bushes. I was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans with a messy bun, when I saw Kacchan emerge from the bush, wearing a black t-shirt with a skull on it, some shorts, and his black shoes.

"Whatcha want now nerd? Gonna kiss me again?" He asked me. "No...actually, that seductiveness I had earlier, was an effect from my quirk, actually. I wanted to tell you that...that...I -didn't really mean it-" I whispered the last part. "What? You what?" He asked."I didn't really mean that kiss. That was just my quirk after effect." I confessed to him. He looked at me, clearly pissed, but then in his face was sad. I didn't care at all for him though. I'm still a villain! I HAD JOBS TO DO RIGHT NOW! "Well, I have to go back. Dad's gonna get mad at me if I'm out too late. Goodbye Kacchan." I turned to run away when he ran up behind me and hugged me. Yes, HUGGED ME! I was disgusted. Ick. Get off.

"You dumb-ass NERD!" He screamed at me. I saw him about to explode me and I used my angel wings to fly away outta his grasp. Phew. "Sorry, Kacchan but I really have to go back. I'll see you at school tomorrow anyway. BYE!" I yelled at him already flying away. As I was in the air, I morphed into my demon wings and evil halo, red glowing eyes now set. I flew back to where Toga was and she said: "Man you sure did have to drop that item off far away." "Duh, I flew to UA to put the note in the mail for the costume company," I replied back. "Well, I collected the rest of what we need now, let's go!" she said as she held up 1 more bottle of blood, labeled, Todoroki Shoto #4. "Let's go then, hop on," I said as she hopped onto my back and we flew away.

Bakugo POV ~

Why...why! Why am I crying? I knew it wasn't real but still, it hurts when your first kiss is an accident, to a person with an after effect problem. At least it was Deku, and not anyone else. I started walking back when I saw two girls in the air, the first was a high-school girl with a small mask, being carried by the second. The second girl had demon wings, blood-red glowing eyes, and black-green hair. I ran and hid as they flew over me. I wasn't ready to fight right now. I was tired and depressed. I got back home and then passed out.

I woke up and ran to school, making sure to catch Deku before she went into class. I covered her mouth with my hand, grabbed her stomach, and dragged her under the stairs. I pinned her hands above her head and leaned in, kissing her. I started to move to her neck and bite, occasionally leaving blood. She yelped and I covered her mouth when I heard a boy with heavy feet walking near us. I sighed and fixed Deku's uniform before they came, then I left. It was half n' half. Damn bastard. I almost had her.

Shoto POV ~

I heard Izuku yelp behind the stairs and went over to see what happened. Turns out Bakugo bit her, causing her to bleed, and leave...hickeys?! She was crying. It broke my heart. I saw her and put my arms out to their sides, allowing Izuku to run into me and cry. I will get him back someday. That I promise. I then pulled her back and kissed her forehead. She then pushed off of me looking dim and walked to class.

I'll help her somehow. I do like her after all. I went into class and sat there watching Izuku, she was dim with no emotion in her eyes. I looked something like a villain who kills eyes. There's no way though, this is Izuku, she wouldn't kill anyone. We had hero training and then, she looked like she had a smile on her face. Finally. I figured out our exercise today was to find someone who was hurt (All Might) and get there first, helping them out. I was ready to go and went to the screen room to watch the first group, which had Sero, Izuku, Aoyama, and Tokoyami. It was a race so when they started Izuku put on her wings and flew off. This will be interesting.

Hello there, author-san here. I just wrote this before I lost all energy and hope you like it. I need to sleep now so Author-San out. ~ 

 ~