Ch-3, What?!

Izuku POV ~

Ughhhhh! Another new school day. Stupid UA. Stupid heroes.

Oh well. Over the weekend I drew a new sketch for my costume since I don't like how skimpy my current one is, so I'm sending it to the company this week. Hopefully, they follow through with my idea. The fabric on mine will be able to let my items pass through so I won't need a bunch of holes all over. Anyways, I got ready for school while Toga helped me do my makeup since she's always wanted to so I finally let her. She put on some mascara for me, blush, lipstick, and did my hair into a nice ponytail with a red ribbon. I said thanks and asked Kurogiri to warp me close to the school at the mini-mart since it was hot and I wanted a popsicle for breakfast. It was hot OK!

Kurogiri warped me to the mini-mart and I went shopping for food for now and lunch. I got my popsicle and katsudon when I bumped into Kacchan on his chest using my head. Ow. When did he get so tall? I fell down when he offered his hand to help me and said "Look up next time." then pushed past me and went to buy his stuff. I hmph-ed and then walked out of the store, only to AGAIN hit into somebody's chest. It was Shoto. Why was I born short? These boys were like 5'6" and I was only 4'11, ugh. I was helped up again when Shoto said "Hey I don't have a pic of you for my contact's. Mind if we take a pic together?" I said sure and then he put his hand up for a selfie. I had to look up because I was short and then smiled. He snapped the pic and said "Thanks Izuku! Say, I'm walking to the school right now, wanna walk with me?" I saw Kacchan walk outta the mini-mart and replied to Shoto "Sure, I'll walk with you!" while grabbing onto his arm and started walking with him. 

Kacchan saw this and was clearly pissed for some reason. Why would the bully of my childhood be mad I was walking with one of my friends? What did this fucker care? He yelled to me "Oi, Deku! Why are you walking with that bastard? Hah? You and I used to act like we dated back in kindergarten and would walk together! Why don't you walk with me again!" I looked to him, clearly shocked. WHA!!! Why did he bring that up?! I don't even remember doing that! Then it came back to me. We did act as we dated. He even told his mom and my birth mom (whose face I can't remember cause I don't care) and then kissed me on the cheek, he used to be nice when his friends came along and made him mean. I then developed another part of my quirk, it made a certain type of tattoo appear around my neck that would help enhance my quirk power-ups and allow me to fly when it had demon wings on my neck. Sweet. 

I looked at him when a tattoo appeared on my neck that had demon wings with a dark, black halo when those things appeared on me and I started to hover. I grabbed Shoto and then flew away to the school, away from Kacchan. I dropped Shoto at the gate of UA and flew into school, into my class. I had glowing red eyes which would make this an awesome addition to my villain costume. I finally wouldn't have to wear contacts. I made sure to make my tattoo become a cross of swords which meant I was normal. I didn't let anyone see my wings and halo since otherwise when I do villain work, it would make them recognize me. 

Everyone ran into the class excited for day 2 of hero training when the teacher told us to sit down and get ready. We went through boring regular classes then came hero training, where we had to change into our costumes, which I hated because when I ran out, my chest bounced and people were looking at the holes all over. Ugh. Gross. We had to train by retrieving a faux bomb or capture all the villains who were guarding it, within 15 minutes. I drew a lot ball which was black with a white B. YES! I'm a villain. Others drew a lot ball that was white with black letters or my type of ball. The white meant hero's so when I found my pair, it was Kacchan. Damn it. We went inside and he said, "You guard the bomb and I'll go find the heroes." I replied back to him, "I don't have a problem with that plan. Although I know who we're up against. It's Todoroki and Ochako. Good luck, avoid Ochako at all costs unless you knock her out cause she can make things float. If Todoroki gets here I'll use my demon scythe, a new weapon I made which makes blades of shadow, so knock out the light here first." He nodded at the plan and when the bell rang he knocked out the light for me. My scythe glowed a luminescent purple and then he ran off. I formed angel wings since I will only use the demon wings for Villain work. The battle has begun. 

Todoroki POV ~

Looks like it's go time. Our plan was to stay stealthy since Bakugo would probably come here, Ochako would then make him float, and we would go straight for Izuku. Turns out our plan didn't work since first thing Bakugo did was knock out Ochako. I froze Bakugo then left Ochako there while running for Izuku. I finally found her floor but it was so dark  I couldn't see anything. I saw a pair of angel wings glowing dark purple, with a scythe the same color. The scythe fell down in a swift arc, but nothing happened. I became paralyzed in an instant when Izuku came forward and said "You'll be paralyzed for about 7 minutes so that leaves me enough time to get Kacchan and come back. I know the time because my scythe only has 7 glowing points on its handle. Be right back!" She yelled while running down the corridor.

Damn, she's strong all right. I watched her run through the halls while looking for Bakugo and I slowly felt like I was regaining feeling slowly. She came running back with Bakugo and then ran back to their base. Smart Izuku, smart. I was able to walk when I was given a 5-minute warning. I had to hurry. I stepped on the ground causing me to freeze the entire area on floor 5. I walked into the base they had and saw that Izuku was flying with her wings, while Bakugo had made the area around him unfrozen. Looks like that'll be fun.

Bakugo POV ~

I was so ready for this fight. We had all started lashing out when the half n' half bastard froze the bomb, distracting me, then froze me again. Ughhhh! DAMN IT! Looks like Izuku has to deal with this. The battle ended fairly quickly, Izuku ended up losing time on her wings but had her fire katana out, cutting Shoto on both palms. He cried out in pain and fell to the floor. Izuku then paralyzed him and over the speakers, we heard "VILLAIN TEAM WINS!" Lucky us. 

The class ended quickly while we all healed. I went out of the infirmary only to see Deku standing there. "Let's walk and talk Ka tsu ki -ku n~ I blushed as her lip grazed my ear and then she dragged me out of school. "W-what is it D-Deku?" I asked her. "I just wanted to remember if we really did kiss back then." was what she said. "Of course we did!" I yelled. "Why would I lie about that?!" "Hmmm. Trueee ~," she said seductively. She then pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. "mmmf! mmmm!" I managed to mumble as I gave into the kiss. She started to try to enter my mouth when I bit down of her lips and she yelped. I quickly slid my tongue into her mouth and made out with her. "Pah!" she said as she looked at me blushing with a seductive look in her eye. "It was on the cheek but whatever Deku," I said while covering my mouth with my hand. "I know but your lips looked so soft. ~" she said in reply. "Anyways, I have to go, but we can talk more at midnight tonight. Meet me in the park." She said then walked off. Oh boy. What have I gotten into?

THANK YOU FOR READING MY CHAPTER! I know some of you BakuDeku fans here are probably very excited for the next chapter but I still have to sleep too ya know! Anyways I will post the next chapter tomorrow so wait until then! anyways Author-San Out! ~