Announcement

Alright, everyone, I want to say that...

...

...

I'm a fan of Sally Face and I drew an OC for it. Here's the pic

 Here's the pic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sky Foster

Age: 15

Likes: Cats, Video Games, Dark Colors, Hoodies, Over-Sized Clothes, Tall Shoes, Blue, Dark, Calming Guitar Music, Sanity's Fall

Dislikes: Coyotes, Bullies, Travis, Wilderness, Homophobic's, Dresses and Skirts, Pink, Light

Backstory: She was walking through the woods near her house with her family when she was 4 when she was attacked by a coyote. She was quite a bit ahead of her family so they couldn't get to her before the coyote had damaged her face, giving her scars all over. Her father stopped the coyote but in the process got hurt and died in the hospital. That is the cause of the prosthetic. Her mom loves Sky so much and is super overprotective so if she gets picked on her mom will beat whoever hurt her precious daughter. Bullies over time gave her a hard time about it and eventually broke a part of the mask off. She painted it blue since it calms her.

Friends: Larry, Ash, Todd, Neil, Maple, Chug, and Sally Face (Sal)

(Yea, Sal exists in her world. She's an OC joining them in their group so yea)

Present Experience at Nockfell: She moved to Addison Apartments right next to Sal after Mrs. Sanderson's death. She likes to talk to Mrs. Sanderson since she can see ghosts. She met Sal the day after she moves and the two got along super well, to the point where that night she slept over. She met Larry the next morning and then the rest of the gang at school. When she got there Travis noticed her with the gang of "freaks" and started to push her around, then actually hit her on the mask. Sal punched him back and they ran. Sky's mom also whooped Travis' ass and confronted his father about it, which lead to Travis getting beat for hitting a girl. That's it so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of writing a story about her after I finish my other Villain Deku story so let me know if you would consider reading it if I did write it.

I'll even consider putting your guys' OC's if you send me an email about them like their profile and a picture so I can grasp an idea of what they look like. If you can't draw just do a stick figure and hair color, eyes, clothes, etc. I'll draw it for you and send another email back so I can get a confirmation about your character. Please don't give them prosthetics since we already have Sal and Sky. I'll do a fake body part or glass eye if you want but please also send in a normal person (example: someone like Ash or Larry).

If you read this thank you and if you want to email me about your Sally Face OC my email is the following:

helenakudic@gmail.com

Once again thank you for reading this and enjoy your day, night or whatever

- Author-San Out!~