Ch-19, Exercise Battle Aftermath and Memories

Todoroki POV ~

I can't exactly remember what happened while I had my mind controlled but I remember parts of it before I was hit into a wall and taken away about 2 minutes after meeting up with Bakugo while under control. We were running down the hall is all I remember during that time and "looking for Deku" before she got to the bomb room. It all happened in a small instant but a blur came near us and then my connection with Shinso was severed. I opened my eyes only to see I was with Izuku, holding her hand, floating. "You alright Shoto?" she asked, a worried look on her face. "Yea, thanks to you my connection was severed with Shinso." I replied back, reassuring her. "Good. Anyways, we have to find the bomb room but I'm pretty sure the other 2 are heading over there now that we are trying to get there. I found the room but couldn't get inside since they seem to have blocked it and I can't really teleport. I was hoping that after I got you we could freeze the door and then break in." She explained rambling on about the outcomes. "Don't worry Izu, all we have to do now i-" but before I could finish, All Might yelled throughout the speakers "5 MINUTES REMAIN! BETTER HURRY HERO'S

Time Skip to the bomb room's door since I'm lazy ~

We were standing in front of the door and we had only about 3 minutes left. I quickly placed down my foot and froze the door, leaving Izuku to punch it and break. When I took a single step inside though, I was ambushed and pinned to the ground by Bakugo and Shinso. "IZUKU! HURRY AND TOUCH THE BOMB!" I yelled to her, making her run towards it. "OH NO YOU DON'T NERD!" I heard Bakugo yell and saw him set an explosion off on her back. She cried out in pain and when I saw her back, it was black and burned, the back of her costume as well. "I...won't...give...up." I heard her mutter. She was crawling towards the bomb and shaking because of the burn.

"1 MINUTE LEFT!" All Might yelled. "DIE DAMN NERD!" We heard Bakugo yell as he stalked over to her. He raised his foot up right above her back burn, ready to slam down on it when Izuku quickly jumped forward a bit and touched the bomb. "HERO TEAM WINS WITH ONLY 30 SECONDS LEFT! WELL DONE TODOROKI AND MIDORIYA!" All might yelled. "See Shoto...Kacchan...Shinso...I-I can...do...i......" Izuku tried to say but passed out. "IZUKU!" I yelled, throwing Shinso off me and jumping over to her and picking her up bridal style. I glared at Bakugo and said, "You say you love her and yet you injure her to this point. You only ever do cause pain for her after all." Then I ran out to Recovery Girl.

Izuku POV ~

I remember how I had been burned really bad on my back and then touched the bomb just before passing out. I felt like I was being carried for a short bit before entering a room where a lot of noise happened when it all suddenly shut out. I woke up and when I did, I was in a bed and the room I was inside had the evening sun starting to set. I tried to sit up when I felt a pain twinge on my back. When I jumped out of shock from the pain, I felt a weight on my legs. I looked over to see Todoroki laying there with small band-aids here and there, sleeping. I looked at him and then chuckled silently while moving some hair from his face. As my hand started to graze his ear to move his hair, I was surprised to see him holding my wrist, face inches from mine. 

"Oh Izuku, it's you." He said tired. "Wait, YOU'RE AWAKE!" He yelled a bit, smiling. He suddenly wrapped his hands around my neck and hugged me smiling. I was very annoyed by this for a few seconds but then actually started hugging him back a bit. "What happened?" I asked him. "Oh, Recovery Girl just told me that when she left I had to tell you you were burned badly and fractured you wrist. You can still go home though so that's good." He explained. "U-um Shoto...you know how the party is in 2 days?" I asked him. "Yea! Everyone in class wouldn't stop talking about it and if we should still do it." he responded. "Actually...I need help getting decorations from the store and setting up. Um...heh...could you possibly help me and stay over for the next couple nights? My friend Toga who's living with me is currently out and I don't have anyone else for help and Dabi is working farther away." I asked and told him.