Ch-6, Walk With Me Izuku

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T POST FOR A WHILE!!! I was just going through a lot yesterday, Depression and such, I also had my stuff taken away too. My mom might make me switch schools and I don't want that so I was pissed and it took a LOT of energy out of me to not lash out and cry. I passed out in my bed because I was drained from exhaustion for staying up late, so yea. Again I'm so sorry I didn't post on any of my stories. Also, this song above is sorta like the beginning or the villains. Here's the chapter. ~

Todoroki POV ~

Izuku, she seemed to have gained a new part of her quirk, it was strength and whenever she used it she glowed and had teal lightning around her. Sweet. I watched her in action as we had to do a one-on-one with ectoplasm's clones. She was taught how to use it without breaking her bones cause she did that the first time. Her arms were getting more and more beat up so she learned how to use her legs. When a piece of stone almost fell on All Might because of Bakugo blasting the stone, she jumped and kicked it to pieces. She's awesome! 

All Might look at her and smiled, to which she looked at him and then landed on the floor. Everyone in class let out a cheer for her and Bakugo looked at her shell-shocked. She was basically being looked upon by everyone in the class and the teachers. Aizawa looked at her, clearly proud of her, smiling. He looked creepy though. All Might boomed "HA HA HA! WELL DONE YOUNG MIDORIYA! YOU HAVE LEARNED HOW TO USE YOUR QUIRK FOR THE GOOD ALREADY! EVEN THOUGH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS A WEEK AWAY!" Yea, yea, the sports festival was in a week away but still, IT IS SO ANNOYING THAT EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT! I mean Izu talks about it too, but when she does she's cute, everyone else is just annoying, especially my old man. He keeps saying "Shoto, you should train for the sports festival just like I did as a child." or "Shoto, you better win first place, that is why I created you, so you can be first, instead of being like me, beat by a self-centered blond who doesn't..." and he would mumble trash about All Might. 

After our training, all the girls crowded Izu and would not stop talking to her! I WANTED TO TALK TO HER! We all were changing in the guys' locker room when Mineta said (like the dirty perv he is) "Hey everyone, I found a hole drilled into the wall over to the girl's locker room, which means we can peak through!" Ilda yelled while acting like a robot "THAT WOULD BE CRIMINAL TO SPY ON THE GIRLS PRIVACY!" "YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" Mineta yelled back, drooling, "Momo's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's super fine body, Ashido's unexpectedly soft boobies, Jiro's smooth body, MIDORIYA'S HUGE CHEST AND FINE HIPS!" Suddenly Jiro's jack came through the wall but before she could hit Bakugo and I yelled "WE GOT HIM GIRLS!" and cracked our knuckles when he said the comment about Midoriya. Bakugo blasted his face and then I froze him in an ice cube. Afterward, the girls came out and looked miffed at Mineta, though he was frozen and Shoji helped us drag him back to class. Aizawa said he heard from Midoriya earlier before she went back home."SHE WENT HOME ALREADY?!" Bakugo and I yelled. He blasted through the halls while I slid on my ice. 

1-A POV ~

"Those boys are madly in love with her and she doesn't even know..." Aizawa said to his students. "In a way she is lucky," said Momo "This could gain her popularity between the agencies." "But still, she'll end up having both fights over her soon, maybe if they're paired up in the sport's festival. This'll cause a GIANT fight," said Ochako. "Kero." was all Tsu said.

Izuku POV ~ 

Yet another day of pointless school that I'm only going to for hero info. I had left early because I always had Kacchan or Shoto offering to walk me home or wanting to stay out later with me. I don't know why. I had powered up my demon wings and since I used them so much I eventually turned red-eyed and black haired just so I could fly home, hoping they wouldn't catch me. I knew Aizawa would tell them ASAP so I flew as fast as possible, of course, though powers do have limits and I used enough of mine. I knew both were fast, but I didn't know they were so fast that after 10 minutes of me walking they would catch up!

"DEKU!" I heard Kacchan yell, "Why did you leave early?!" "I-I-I-I have the stuff to do at home! I wanted to leave early so I could get there sooner!" I replied quickly. "Oh, well then, why didn't you tell us then?" Shoto asked. "Ummmmmmmmm, because I was in such a hurry I forgot I didn't tell you. Anyways, I really have to get going so I'll see you boys tomorrow!" I yelled out to them waving. I eventually reached home base and dropped my stuff to the floor, falling onto the couch and onto Dabi, I do this frequently when I'm bothered by the boys so he gets mad but then accepts I do this for comfort. 

"What'd they ask this time?" He asked me, not looking away from his book. "Asked me why I left so early without them, troublesome to come up with an excuse so they don't find out where I live," I complained to him. "Maybe we can make an old apartment look nice and use that as your house for when they offer." He suggested. "Thanks," I said while burying my face into him, as I do frequently when I'm tired.

Time Skip After a Mission ~

"Togaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I whined, "These boys are getting annoying to deal with, what do I do?" I moaned "Just deal with it, or tell them to leave you alone sometimes. If they think you're being bothered by them they might give you more air." She told me while filling needles full of drugs and sharpening knives. "I wish our pillows were as soft as Dabiiiiii." I complained, "Sometimes I wake up to Tomura decaying the bathroom door-knob and then it won't close." She told me. "Bro same here remember?" I told her. "I just think it's that time of the month. At least it makes you more villainy." She told me. "Yea, more villainy..."

Chapter 6 done! Now I'm sorry if I won't post much for the next few days. I just have a lot to do, School, family, sleepiness. All that good stuff, anyways, I've gotta sleep before I pass out before posting this chapter so yea. Author-San out! ~

 Author-San out! ~