Ch-5, Villainy is Awesome

Shoto POV~

This is gonna be interesting. I watched as the match started and Izuku jumped high into the air while Sero was just behind her. "Hey! That's not fair! She can fly!" He yelled. "Well I can only use this for a couple of minutes or I suffer side effects!" She yelled back. She saw All Might and then summoned a blue scythe and swung it in a circle, making her faster for a small period. She flapped her wings once more when they faded, and she grabbed onto the ledge, flipped up in one swift motion and won. "WAY TO GO IZUKU!" I yelled through the mic and she looked to a camera, smiled, and bowed.

"Class was exhausting!" She sighed while we were walking home. "Hey at least you had wings, using ice in that area was hard." I laughed while nudging her. "Hey, I regained my energy. Wanna take a ride in the sky? I have enough to transfer to you so you can fly home" She asked me. "Totally!" I yelled while I grabbed her hand. "Now don't let go or you'll lose the wings that appear." She cautioned me. A pair of red and white wings appeared on my back and we lifted into the air. "AWESOME! YOU CAN SEE ALL THAT WAY TO MY HOUSE FROM HERE!" I yelled. "Yea, I usually fly back...home after school, since I don't have my brother pick me up." She replied. "Hey, your wings should be set long enough for you to fly back home." She told me. She tried flying away when I grabbed her and said "Fly with me!" and smiled.

We were in the sky doing tricks and spinning while enjoying each other's company. I grabbed her hand and flew her toward my house. I touched down and then spun her around, watching her perfect white wings spin with her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down before she left, planting a kiss onto her lips. She gazed at me and became red, her wings also turned red and lit on fire, "Just like me." I laughed while also set on fire. She grabbed her face while blushing and tried to fly off when her wings disappeared while she was halfway in the sky. I watched her fall and noticed she was passed out and pale. Did she lie about her energy, for me?

"IZUKU!!!" I screamed while gliding on ice, about to catch her when Bakugo caught her after flying through the air with his explosions. "Oh? Were you gonna catch her? Sorry, I think she would've preferred me instead." He smiled when I spat back "So she would prefer someone who sexually assaulted her?" He looked at me and spat back (Literally and Figuratively) "Well I've actually been her first kiss half n' half. Even if you kissed her, I marked her first." I looked at him lick his lips then started to run off. Wh-what? Did he get her first? No...no...NO! I was engulfed in my flames and then ran after him, burning him with my flames, grabbing her, making sure my flame wouldn't burn her and ran away.

"I've got you Izuku, don't worry," I told her softly while kissing her head and running back home. She woke up and then sprouted angel wings but black as night. I stopped and watched her, fly away with new energy. Izuku? Was that really her? Wait...eyes crimson red, cold, angry stare. Bakugo. What did he do to her?! I started running the direction he was ready to attack him.

Bakugo POV ~

Stupid bastard, but I can't complain, I did complete my mission for getting Deku today. When I kissed her, I had a small pill I slipped into her mouth when kissing her. It wasn't anything special, it was just something that wouldn't make her like anyone else, until she kisses me like that again, like how she did when stuck with after effects. I walked back home, feeling like I was sick for some reason. Like I had made a poor decision, kissing Deku. I knew that wasn't a mistake though, cause I loved her so much.

I get into my house, only to find a thing in my room, I was home alone so I was confused. I walked up to see it was a person, with demon wings, and behind them were two other people. One had a mask of a fanged mouth and the other had a heavy dark coat on with metal rings on his arm. Their faces and hair were covered so I didn't see them, the man swung at me with a knife, while the girl pinned me down a stuck a syringe into my neck. The demon got up and looked at me. Their appearance was a demon mask (Kaneki with his mask.) and dark hair. "Now, for the hard part, I've not been looking forward to, kissing you, in order to get rid of something." They said.