Ch-15, Sports Festival pt.4

Shoto POV ~

I feel kind of guilty about how I treated Izu earlier. I mean, if your father had plotted to make you do something you didn't want to through somebody you love, I bet you would feel pretty pissed. I was walking back from my match against Sero and I feel bad since I froze pretty much half the stadium, sticking Sero in the ice berg I made. As I was walking back I saw Bakugo smiling with the figure next to him, Izuku. I saw she was walking back to the beginning of the stadium for her match and she was eating bento? Izuku saw me and said "HEY! SHOTO! Come walk with me! I wanna talk before my match against lida. I'm kinda nervous, since he just pushed his opponent out of the stadium." She was scratching her head and laughing nervously. "Sure I mean, I don't have anything else to do." I replied. "What'cha got there for food? I mean you don't really need it that much do you? You barely even used your swords." "Wellllllllllll, I have a feeling that with lida I'm gonna need a lot of power so this'll be helpful for my wings, plus I'm only gonna eat part of this then save it for later." She replied, tail in the air.

"Well you two, I'm gonna start prepping for my fight and suit up, so you gotta leave. Anyways, bye bye!" She said, slamming the door. "So looks like Half n' Half is actually trying for her huh? You might as well give up though, I've known her since diapers and our moms used to be best-friends, until her father went crazy and killed her. Anyways, you should just back off Shoto since it's me who'll win her heart." He sneered to me as I was walking away. I stopped and turned my head just slightly "You really think that Izuku will love someone who kept calling her a villain and bullying her since your quirks manifested?" I asked him. I walked away, letting that sink in.

"Looks like then, if you win against Deku, you'll fight me for the winner. We'll see who's more superior then, Shoto. Bye~" He said in a tone I could identify as jealousy. Walking away, darkened face, I saw Momo walking through the halls looking for something. "Oh there you are Shoto! I was looking for you!" She said to me. "Um ok? Why were you lo-" I was cut off from talking by her suddenly pushing me against a wall. "Um Momo? What are you doing?" I asked her, when she leaned in and tried to kiss me. No way in hell. My first kiss is meant for Izuku, not a rich girl like Momo who's only interested in me because of my power. I pushed her down and said "Momo. I. Am. Not. Interested. In. You. So leave me alone." I scoffed and walked away, leaving her on the floor, blank. 

I got to the seats and saw Shinso watching Izuku, intently. I knew he liked her but damn bro, i'm sorry but Izuku will obviously pick me over anyone else. I saw her avoiding lida by using her wings but you could tell, for those of us in class 1-A, that her wings were fading and she was gonna have to end the match or lose. I want her to win so she gets 3rd possibly but I want her to lose so she doesn't fight me. I was getting up since I was next against Tokoyami and saw Bakugo, looking at his hands, smiling. I was thinking about why he would do that when I heard Mic yell "AAAAANNNNDDDDD IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS WON THE MATCH! YOUNG LIDA IS UNABLE TO MOVE!" I looked out onto the field and saw lida stuck to the floor with swords pinning him down.

I hurriedly ran down to the match area and saw Izu walking through the door, exhausted. She was wobbling around and just before she fell I caught her. "Izuku! You used too much power didn't you?!" I questioned her. "Yea, guess I did." She replied, laughing a bit. "Luckily Recovery Girls office is just right here, I'll bring you over." I told her and walked. After that, I was on the field, fighting. Tokoyami in the middle of the fight though, walked out and said "I forfeit, Dark Shadow can't handle this anymore." Shocked, I stood there. This meant I'm fighting Izu next...

Bakugo POV ~

I was staring at my hands ever since I petted her ears, they were so soft! I saw that Deku had won her match by using her swords again, which means she'll want more food for energy. I saw Half n' Half walk by me while I was about to grab her food and then I remembered she would encounter him at the doorway. I grabbed her food and then ran down. I saw those two, her tired body leaning against him for support. Half n' Half left her in the office and then left for his match. I walked into the room after he left and sat down next to her bed where she was sleeping. I saw hair in her face and brushed the hair behind her ear.