Ch-7, Sport's Festival Training and A Fated Meeting

Hope you all enjoy this. The chapters may come out later or maybe shorter cause I'm tired and sick sorta thing. I'm also stuck with school and may have to move. Anyways enjoy. ~

Bakugo POV ~

Deku seems off lately...like have you ever gotten the feeling somethings going on with your friend but you don't know? That's what it seems like for me with Deku, she's never brought us to her place and I feel like she doesn't want to hang out after school with anyone. Anyways, the annual UA sports festival is coming up in 5 days now and we have to train a lot, to the point where our hero training has taken over some of our other classes and us don't even to practical exercises and we just train our quirks to the limit. I had to blast my quirk non-stop and focus it to one area for a blast at one point, it was painful for me and others.

Half n' half had to keep the water he was in at a warm temperature by using his hot and cold, and had to use both at the same time. Speedy had to run non-stop and keep his engine at a temperature that wouldn't put him in overdrive. The round face had to keep many heavy objects in the air with her quirk and float in the air as long as possible without getting sick. Pikachu trained with the Rock by blasting him with lightning while rock had to harden for as long as possible. (I'm too lazy to do everyone so I'm skipping to Izuku) Deku had to summon multiple weapons at once, she had to stay in her angel form with those weapons while having a separate area for side-effects, and then she trained her strength. 

Deku's training looked the worst since she had to go past her limits on the angel form with her scythe and other weapons having bad side-effects. Her costume had improvements made like full arm braces and a metal mask. Now since her side-effects were bad sometimes, like her seductiveness and one was a cold attitude, she wasn't really allowed to go to class sometimes since her seductiveness was really bad at one point. After school was over that meant 4 days left so we had Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to train. I was walking when I saw a girl fly pst me with angel wings, not any girl but Deku! I ran after her and called after her, to which I saw she had cuts and bruises all over, they were bad so she was patched up by Recovery Girl, is what she told me and then half n' half came over, damn it. 

Izuku POV ~

As I was flying I saw Kacchan so I stopped flying. Turns out he saw my cuts and bruises under my band-aids. I saw Shoto and he came over, which made my heart skip a beat. WHAT?! My heart skipped a beat?! They both grabbed one of my hands and yelled: "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" "U-u-um, I was training with the teachers and then I also fell from my form at one point," I replied in a whisper. They put my hands on their faces and then kissed my palm. 0////0 What are they doing?! "I-I-I-I-I-I-Ihavetogonowbyeyoutwo!" I yelled fast then flew away just summoning my wings. Damn boys, making me blush, the only boy I need is Dabi and he's like my brother, I don't need another. Even if I do date, I'm only dating a villain. I morphed my wings into demon form only and then flew on. I was flying while mumbling so I didn't see the man walking in front of me. 

I crashed into him then said in my snappiest tone ever "What the hell?!" I looked up at him and saw he was probably around Dabi's age, which meant he was 3-4 years older than me. (not actually, his age and Dabi's aren't said so I'm making my own for them for the sake of my story)He had a purple-brown sort of hair color and brown eyes, which were cold, just like mine when I am a villain. He looked at me and offered his hand while saying "Sorry, are you OK?" It didn't sound genuine but I said in the same tone while taking his hand "Yea, thanks for the hand." He looked at me with eyes that gave me a prickly feeling I liked then looked at my demon wings.

He seemed interested in them, and then said in a genuine tone "I like your wings, are they your quirk?" I looked at him and replied back saying "Oh no, they're only part of my quirk, I can summon weapons on command, morph into different clothes for power, and strength." He looked at me clearly intrigued at what I said, then he asked me "Mind if we walk and talk, I'll buy you something?" I blinked at him, and looked into his eyes, seeing a cold like a villain and said smiling "Sure!"

We went to a small shop and he bought me a red-bean taiyaki, which was one of my favorite foods. While we were walking he asked about my quirk and I explained it to him. I asked him a question with a villain look in my eyes "Are you a villain of some sort?" He looked at me surprised and then I saw his face move into a smiling look while he replied: "Yea, you must be too, I could tell you sensed I was one." I smiled an evil smile and nodded my head, saying. "Hey, if your a villain, give me your number so we can keep contact, I work with the League of Villains so we may help each other out at times." He gave it to me and I walked home, eating my taiyaki thinking about him.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMM HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yelled, hoping to see Toga or someone, but they all must've gone out while I was out. I saw Dabi on the couch reading and I laid on him. "Next time Izu, when you get home just don't yell." He told me, obviously tired. "I'm sowwy Dabi..." I said with puppy eyes. He sighed then said, "It's fine Izu, It's fine..." He was stroking my head and then was sleeping. Before he went to sleep totally I asked him "Where is everyone anyway?" He mumbled "A mission, they went find an empty apartment where you can bring them when they ask to come over since they keep asking. They're also planning on letting you live there with Toga, I also might go there from time to time..." then he passed out. My own apartment huh?

Shoto POV ~

I was walking home when I saw that one girl who hung out with Izu and one other person with blue hair, and they were looking at an apartment. I heard the girl whose name was Toga I think to say "Izuku and me are gonna live here now?! YAY!" I widened my eyes and thought 'Izuku's gonna live at around a 15-minute walk from me? That means I might see her more often now!' I looked at my phone and saw I had missed 3 calls from my dad and cursed. He was gonna train me today and now I needed to hurry since I don't have an option. 

I stepped with my left foot and glided on my ice while unfreezing it behind me. I made it to my house in half the time it would take me to walk and ran into the house. I knew if I didn't train with him he wouldn't let me stay out later and then I wouldn't see Izuku so I hurried into our training room. Ugh, my training took me about 2 hours and I was exhausted, so I went to my room and fell onto my bed, passed out.

Next Morning ~

I hurried to school and while walking I saw Izuku, but she was with a purple haired boy. He was from general studies and I think his name was Hitoshi Shinso. She was walking with him, laughing and moving her arms wildly while pumping her fists. He was laughing with her and talking with her, making her smile even more. What was he saying, I wonder? I saw them walk together until he saw his class and said: "See you at lunch later Izuku, we can talk more about that later." She waved at him then bounced happily to the class.

When I got there it was only Bakugo and her in there since we had about 45 minutes till class and I hid from them since I saw Bakugo talking to her. "So you were talking to Mr. Brainwash huh?!" He asked her. "He's not like that! He's actually nice and funny!" She yelled back. Seems he got jealous of him. I was too. He pinned her against the wall at that moment and then-

THE PLOT THICKENS! Sorry for the cliff-hanger I just wanted to try it. The next chapter will be out tomorrow or later, depends. Anyways I'm tired and want to sleep. Author-San out! ~

 Author-San out! ~