Ch-18, Fated Fight Between 4 Friends

Izuku POV ~

I had the best plan in order to try to advance to the League being able to reveal my true identity to everyone. I was to know everyone's true feelings about me so the party was part of that plan as well, so I was going to have to wait until Friday night. That was such a long wait since it was Monday and it was a full 5 days away. Anyways my plan was to make Shinso control me then, while he's busy with me Shoto would make his way over to Kacchan to fight for the bomb, leading me to distract Shinso some way. Personally I've been pretty bored since the League isn't assigning me missions since I was injured and my ears are recognize-able and won't change so this is actually fun. Anyways, we went inside and started to walk quietly so as to not be heard. When we were just on the 3rd floor which had been made of steel plates with a bunch of small cubicle sized rooms, we heard not one set of footsteps but two! They were both here!

Sure it surprised me at first but then I smiled at Shoto because of our backup plan. We had to hide first though, so we both ducked into one of the smallest rooms which was like a small closet and we had to squish together to fit. My ears were in his face and I was like really squished in front of him, to the point where my entire body was against his with a few inches of space between our faces. I didn't like this part because I would only ever be intrested in a villain like that one dude I met who bought me a taiyaki. I still have his number so maybe I'll message him! Anyways our plan was to hop out in front of them and then have Shoto distract them with ice and me sneak up behind them with the capture tape. 

I was in the middle of thinking when Shoto started to pant and I asked, "What's wrong Shoto? Is it my ears?" He simply made eye contact with me and replied back, "No, it's just the air is really hot in here and you keep squishing close to me for space behind you. It kinda pushes on my stomach area." Shoot, I'm shorter than him since I'm 4'9" and he's 5'7" so my chest/stomach area is pushing on him. "Sorry!" was all I said and moved back a bit.

"N-no, don't be." he whispered to me. "Huh? What did you s-" I tried to ask him but was interrupted when he pulled me close into him like a hug and wrapped an arm around my high hip area and back of my head. 'thump' was how my heart went. THUMP?! What?! Suddenly I was released a bit by him when he put his head on my shoulder and nestled close to me. Stop...stop...STOP! I was about to shove him off me when the other 2 started walking in front of the door and I said, "code ice." Time to start the battle.

Shoto jumped out first and started to freeze the area around them when I snuck behind the boys and got some capture tape ready. Shoot, I made a noise, I'm gonna have to fly onto the ceiling real fast now. Just before the turned around I had shot up to the ceiling and avoided being spotted. As soon as they turned around though, I flew down and wrapped the tape around Shinso's arm a bit. He swung at me and I actually fell down by slipping over the ice. "Good kitty, now sit and get captured." Shinso said with a seductive, evil tone. "I wi-" DAMN IT! 

Shinso POV ~

Heh, caught like a wild cat. Cute. Anyway's now I gotta deal with this mess Todoroki made. Now it's gonna be a bit easier though without Izuku. I'll admit that she's a tough enemy to fight sometimes though, so our plan as villains was to hit a spot to make them react and control them. Anyway's back to our fight of 3, Todoroki was trying to bump into her some way or sever our connection but we ended up forcing him back or preventing this fist to fist. At first he tried to rush us and move Izuku a bit but Bakugo got that covered and then he tried to hit me, which would possibly break control over Izuku.

"Hah! Seems it's the battle between us 3 that was fated some point in time. Guess people were right sometimes." Bakugo sneered. "Well right now our fight's 2 vs. 1, so it's actually you and Shinso versus me." Todoroki said back. This set Bakugo off that he was about to jump back and launch an attack towards him, I felt contact with Izuku sever and she got back up to fight. "I'm so stupid to fall for this stuff. Guess I'll just practice later." She said while nodding towards Todoroki and then, she swiveled to the opposite direction and ran towards the bomb area. "I'LL GET HER! YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM!" I heard Bakugo yell while blasting away. I turned around to see an angry Todoroki facing me, quirk at the ready in both hands. "I really thought that this would be the other way but oh well, good thing we had a plan for this!" He yelled, firing a blast of ice towards my feet. 

I narrowly dodged him but ended up smashing my arm into the metal wall, possibly causing it to fracture or something. I heard it crack a bit and yelped for a quick second but soon got over it and started fighting again, launching insults and such again aimed at Todoroki. Finally I snagged one but very small to make him react which was, "Seems Bakugo thought he's too good for you and went after Izuku. I wonder what they could be doing instead of fighting though right now though. They could be making out right above us and we wouldn't know." That hit him pretty hard as well as me but I had to activate my quirk as he opened his mouth to speak. "Gottcha!" I said, smiling and telling him, "We have to locate Bakugo and Izuku. Let's go and capture Izuku!" running down the hall the way the other two went when they left.

Bakugo POV ~

I was running behind the nerd with cat features and was about 5 feet away. My hands had started to run out of sweat on my palms and I had to stop blasting because of that, hoping to get some just to close the gap between us. Finally I felt a bit of sweat and started to blast closer, trying to pin her down to the floor. "DAMN NERD! I HAVE YOU NOW!" I yelled at her, closing the gap and readying to grab her. I did grab her actually by getting her on the floor, stomach down. I was squatting over her back then sat down to keep her from being able to get up. I grabbed her hair and said, "Finally got you...I win Deku." while panting.

I heard her labored breathing signaling she was also tired and felt her squirm as I grabbed her hair. She replied back, "I guess you did Kacchan, you always did say you would when we were kids before I left." I felt a jolt of shock go through my body for a second because she actually remembered what I used to say when we were about 9 or 10. "HEY DEKU!" I shouted to her more angry then usual. "Y-yes!" She said back to me, flinching. I leaned down towards her ear and whispered to her, "Meet me at the place we first met, ever." The first place we ever met was at my house, when Deku's mom brought her over since my mom was friends with her mom: Inko. I don't remember the full story of her mom but I think that ever since Deku went missing, she fell into despair and I think she went abroad to find her husband since he was the only other one left for her.

Ever since that happened I can't exactly recall what happened but all I know is that she probably won't be coming back. This made my mom extremely sad since her childhood friend left after her daughter went missing. Over time my mom got better but I have a feeling if she sees Deku, she'll flip and possibly keep Deku over at our house so I'm gonna have to make sure she doesn't see or meet Deku. Anyways back to the fight: Deku had been laying still for a while since I started sitting on her back (don't be dirty-minded) to keep her from getting away. I thought she had given up when she, in one swift move, summoned her scythe and almost cut me. It was at that moment when her eyes had changed colors from green to a red like mine but like blood. I saw her standing there, over me and ready to swing when she simply turned around and ran after her ears perked up. What? I turned around then only to find both Shinso and Half n' Half there, standing and ready to get Deku. "Get ready to start fighting soon, she's running to the bomb." Shinso said when we grouped together and started running after her to the bomb room. 

Author-San here! Thank you all who have actually been staying here to read all the way to this chapter! It's 12:45 am here so I have to sleep now but hope you all are having a great day/afternoon/night whatever time it is! Anyways, Author-San Out! ~