Ch-9, Cats and Hide n' Seek

Izuku POV ~

"S-Sh-Shinso? Why are you holding my hand?" I asked him, trying not to stutter. "Oh, welllll, I was transferred into your class but I don't know the way, so I was wondering if you could help me." He told me scratching his neck. "OH! So now you can hang out with me and my friends all the time now! OKAY! Let's go Shinso!" I opened the door and we started running. While running Shinso told me what made them transfer him and such. We got to the class and I slammed the door open. What they saw was me holding Shinso's hand, both of us panting from exhaustion. I walked over to Mineta's seat and glared at him. "Move." I told him and he went to the back of the class. I smiled to him and told him "Sit here!"

Third Person POV ~

Who is this boy to make her tell Mineta to move?! Why is he so important? She smiled to everyone and said "This is one of my childhood best friends, Shinso! He was transferred into our class, so yea!" 'Ugh, her smile is so bright!' everyone thought. Aizawa rolled into class and said "Thank you Midoriya for saving me from doing that. Looks like you also got him a seat too...okay everyone, now we have hero training so yea. Shinso, they already gave us your hero costume so now go change everyone. 

Shinso POV ~

As Aizawa was talking about training before we changed, I had a feeling I was being watched. I was actually right about that though, cause when I looked to my side, behind the bird dude, the bi-colored haired boy was glaring at me. I don't know why he was doing so but I smiled and waved at him, then looked forward, and the boy in front of Izuku was glaring at me as well. Why me?! We were instructed to change and while walking to the changing rooms, Izuku and her friends Ochako and Lida (along with some others) were talking with me about what we do. Izuku grabbed my hand and then she told everyone to grab on to her. They all smiled at me and then latched onto each other.

Izuku summoned angel wings and we all flew to the locker rooms. Halfway there though, she let go of me but then purple light wings appeared on me and then I flew by myself. She smiled and laughed at me swerving while the others laughed too. I knew from then on, this would be the best class ever. We tapped down of the ground and then went to change. The girls were laughing and the boys were wrapping their arms around me, welcoming me into 1-A. After we got changed Izuku and the girls were taking abnormally long so I waited along with the boys. They came out and when I saw her, she had cat ears and a tail, both of which were green.

"The girls threw something at me making me look like a cat..." Izuku mumbled. The girls on the side were trying not to laugh but failed. "I REMEMBER TALKING TO YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE A WHILE AGO AND YOU SAID CATS SO I MADE THIS AND USED IT TODAY! I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD LOOK THIS CUTE!" Ochako yelled laughing. I was looking at Izuku blushing red as Todoroki's red hair and she noticed, also blushing. "U-um Ochako, how long does this last?" She questioned. "Oh! I don't really know actually! I just remember making it super strong so maybe within 3-4 months?" She told her. When Izuku heard that, she nearly passed out. I caught her and then said, "Umm actually, it doesn't look all that bad. It's cute."

Izuku POV ~ (Yes again, her POV earlier was short)

When Shinso told me I looked cute, I became red as Kiri's hair. I only then realized Sho and Kacchan were there but Shinso didn't care and he picked me up, then walked with me to class. I heard everyone whispering under their breath and ooo-ing. I covered my face, with my ears drooping down. We got to class and then I realized 'Crap. What am I gonna tell the League!' I was mumbling when Shinso put me down and told me it was time for class. I looked at Aizawa-sensei and my ears perked up, ready for class. He looked at me and said "Midoriya, come here." He then proceeded to pet me which surprised everyone including me.

After that he said "Now since that's outta the way, today's exercise is basically hide and seek. 'Hide and Seek?' "This hide and seek though, is one where you can use your quirks. This exercise will last until the end of the day so no regular classes after this. Anyways, We draw lots to see who will get to hide. Come up one by one to draw a ball to see who you are, Seeker or the only Hider." I had drawn and after everyone did, we were told to look at our balls. OF COURSE! I GOT THE DAMN HIDER WHAT DO YA KNOW! "Who go the hider?" Is what Aizawa said. "T-th-that would be me Sensei." I raised my hand.

"Heh. What do ya know, Midoriya is the hider. Well then class we need to give her 3 minutes to hide here in ground gamma. Go now Midoriya." He said. I powered up my wings and flew away. This'll be hard, since I have ears and a tail now. I could find a building with many dark spaces and become dark. Nah, the ears and tail won't change, will they? Hmmmm. I found a nice area after flying around and morphed into my regular self. I found a clothing store with mannequin's, so I stole an item of clothes, and disguised myself. I used a sun hat to hide the ears and stuffed my tail in the racks. I had to hide my costume so I threw it in the bathroom and then the buzzer went off. "READY, SET, GO!" I heard Aizawa yell. It begun, the ultimate game of Hide n' Seek.

Hope this chapter was fun! I kinda had a short idea bout this so yea. The next chapter is about their hide n' seek. I was also thinking of the school having a festival sorta thing so yea, anyways Author-San Out! ~

 I was also thinking of the school having a festival sorta thing so yea, anyways Author-San Out! ~