Ch-16, Sports Festival pt.5 (last part)

Bakugo POV ~

So it's me versus the bastard. Heh, fitting. I'll show him just how weak he is and how Deku will be mine. I heard the speaker for me go off, after trying to get to the nerd since she had hurt herself. I cursed and ran for the doorway where I needed to go. I was called out onto the field seconds later and when I walked out a bunch of girls in middle school and my age were cheering for me yelling "GO BAKUGO!" and "EEEEE! I LOVE YOU KATSUKI!" I heard the one about love and yelled back to the middle school girl "FUCK OFF! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! DON'T CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME EITHER! I ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE ELSE SO GET LOST!" and then the girls stopped cheering and screaming. I saw them turn to whisper to each other about possibilities when Half n' Half was called out. I knew Deku was in a bed in the infirmary office with the TV set up to watch so I had to make sure she saw me win. 

"AHHHH! SHOTO WE LOVE YOU!!!" another annoying group of fangirls yelled. "Really? Well, I don't know you and don't like you either. I also have someone I like and am fighting over her with someone else." He replied back loud enough for everyone to hear. When we both proclaimed we love someone everyone and Mic started talking about it. I saw him glaring at me and I glared right back. "ALLL RIGHTYYY! WE NOW HAVE THE LAST MATCH OF THE DAY NOW!" Mic yelled. "WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA IN 3rd ALREADY, BUT WHO WILL BE THE WINNER?! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEEEE! LET'S GET ON WITH THE FIGHTTTTT!" "Alright as you boys have heard multiple times I believe you don't need to again, so wait for the signal." Midnight told us.

"We will be monitoring this match even more carefully since you are some of the top students here," Cementos told us and sat down. "3...!" Midnight yelled, "Seems you hurt Deku pretty bad last match." I told him. "2...!" "I only did, since she wanted a full fight with full power." He replied. "1...!" "Well, I'll get you back for what you did to Deku," I said, prepping my arms. "FIGHT!" Midnight yelled and we launched to each other, ice and explosions. As soon as we had been allowed to fight, the bastard made smoke with his quirk, "Damn it." I said while blasting an area for me to see. "WOOOOWWWWWWWW! SHOTO TODOROKI MADE A SMOKE SHIELD!!! WHAT A GOOD MOVE!" Mic yelled. As soon as I had an area to which I could see, I blasted up to see where he was. As I was about to blast up though, my legs were iced to the floor. "YOU DAMN HALF N' HALF USE YOUR FULL POWER AGAINST ME LIKE DEKU!" I yelled while blasting at the ice.

Shoto POV ~

"YOU DAMN HALF N' HALF USE YOUR FULL POWER AGAINST ME LIKE DEKU!" He yelled at me through the smoke. I sighed and then decided to clear the smoke. When it was cleared, however, I saw he had blasted my ice off him and was approaching me, FAST. I tried to ice him again but he dodged and blasted closer towards me almost hitting my head. "I can't use my full power yet, I still have to learn and control MY power!" I yell, making sure my bastard of a father heard me since he was standing at the edge. Bakugo looked at me, pure rage and anger. 

Finally, he looked like he snapped and started blasting at me, full might. I had to actually start dodging faster than I did with Izu. Finally, I had put some distance between us using my fire and got time to breathe but Bakugo being the persistent one came running back towards me. "GO SHOTO! GO KACCHAN!" Bakugo and I heard someone yell, the owner of the yell of encouragement being none other than Izuku. We stopped for a second to glance up to her, jumping up and down with her PE shirt open with a black tank top underneath which was skin tight and right arm in a cast, along with several other cuts, burns and such all over. She was smiling nonetheless and her tail was wagging behind her along with her ears perking up. As soon as she opened her eyes and made eye contact with us, we both started blushing, hard. 

"LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE THE FOREST CAT IZUKU MIDORIYA SHOUT WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TOWARDS THE TWO RIVALS! WHAT A GREAT FRIENDSHIP!" Mic yelled into the mic. That snapped us both back to reality and the fight. I blasted another shot of ice to him with my foot and he had gotten his leg stuck again. I took the opportunity to try to punch him and get him out but am met with a huge explosion and have to use an ice wall to keep me from flying out of the arena but I hit my head on my ice and blacked out. The last thing I remembered was being lifted by my shirt and having Bakugo yell to me "WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR FULL POWER AGAINST ME?! AM I NOT AS GOOD AS DEKU?!" Then finally blacked out.