Ch-10, Gottcha! Wait WHAT!?

Shoto, Bakugo, Shinso, Izuku POV ~

It had begun!

Shoto POV ~

Damn, now I have another boy in the way of my Izuku?! Ugh this gets more and more annoying, my mission to get to Izuku first. My father had noticed I had someone on my mind and one day, he decided he would find out who it was. That bastard had the nerve to follow me and spy on me and my Izu! He came up to me and told me if he didn't find her suitable for me, he would not allow us to be together. I knew the festival was tomorrow, which seemed to make the teachers have us chill a bit today before the event. It still made the others nervous, but Izu? She would keep talking about it with a dangerous look in her eyes. I loved her talking about it though.

As I was speeding around with ice, I saw the new kid and Bakugo as well. The new kid Shinso was running, not doing anything, when Bakugo stopped suddenly and helped him move around. 'But Bakugo never helps anyone...EVER!'I thought. I was distracted for a second and they seemed to notice me. Bakugo came up fast with Shinso on his back and then I looked at Bakugo and noticed his eyes, they seemed empty...weird. I bumped into Bakugo by accident, worrying Shinso. Bakugo tilted his head down a bit the looked up, seeing Shinso on his shoulders. I tried to think of his quirk then he asked a question to me "You like Izuku, right?" I replied back "Uhh we-" then got cut off. I couldn't remember anything and then, my vision went blank.

Bakugo POV ~

Fuckin new kid. Imma call him 'eyebags' it fits him perfectly. I was about to retort to his question when my vision went blank. I don't remember anything from that moment until half n' half bumped into me by accident. I 'woke up' and felt the new kid on my shoulders. I (almost) threw him off me when he asked Canadian flag "You like Izuku, right?" Half n' half then became like a lifeless doll and then eyebags ordered him, "Use your ice to look around the town to find Izuku."

'Control, no no, that doesn't fit him. Mind control sorta thing? Now that fits.' I thought to myself, after they had left. I tried to find them again when I noticed 'I have another love rival...DAMN IT!' I looked for them frantically after that when I saw the familiar fire and ice. I flew through the air on my explosions to see half n' half and eyebags by a store area. I ran over to them (move like flew over) and started to knock half n' half outta his controlled state. I got him out but that led to us starting to fight. I didn't notice but eyebags snuck away from us.

Shinso POV ~

'Phew, got away from them.' I thought to myself, wiping sweat away from my forehead. I was looking through the store row when I saw a clothing shop. I entered, thinking there was something off about this shop. I said to myself, hoping to catch her in my quirk so I could get back to start and win this, "Man, Shoto and Bakugo sure are very ill-tempered, I don't know how Izu deals with them." I heard a chuckle from the mannequin area and thought 'Gotcha!' I heard a quiet whisper "I don't know how I do eit-" I got her snagged on my quirk and said "Now come out of hiding." I heard shuffling from the clothing area and then Izuku appeared before me, a grey turtle neck wool dress, sleeve-less and stopping at her mid-thighs. She was holding the bottom, blushing. Even with my quirk activated, her bright green eyes were shiny, just like emeralds.

 Even with my quirk activated, her bright green eyes were shiny, just like emeralds

(imagine her with green cat ears and a tail, trust me this will be relevant later.)

I commanded her "Grab your hero costume, then come back over here." She nodded and then scurried away to grab her costume. I yawned and then she came back, holding it in a small green clump and then I grabbed her saying "Don't make a sound when we leave." I was holding her bridal style and then started to run through the alley-ways, making my way back to the start. I accidentally bumped into a wall, knocking her out of her trance. "S-S-Shinso! You found me?!" She exclaimed, blushing like a tomato, pushing her dress down. "I found you about 7 minutes ago in the store. I guess my quirk does make you forget what the hell happened." I told her. Suddenly I felt arms around my neck, then a kiss planted on my cheek. "That's my 'sorry for disappearing.' kiss." She told me. I blushed and then I kissed her cheek back "That's my 'it's alright.' kiss" I smiled back to her and then we continued running.

Izuku POV ~

After all these years. I got to see Shinso again. Don't forget I'm a villain, so I don't really act this nice, but for Shinso and a few others, I will. I was thinking while we were running, 'He would make a great villain.' I looked at him then whispered to him "Meet me at thins address later, 5:30 pm." slipping a small paper into his pocket. It was the address of my new apartment, and Toga was meant to be in Hosu with Stain. That meant I was alone. Just 2 streets away from the finish, Kacchan and Shoto appeared behind us. 

Our exercise was over in about 10 mins. and the entire rest of class was looking for me as well. I was still in his arms when he said to the boys, trying to trap them in his quirk, "Izuku, what did you want to talk about at your apartment? Was it about-" He was cut off by Kacchan yelling "She wouldn't talk to so-" then just before he was caught Shoto said "Bakugo wai-" I looked at Shinso, who was panting and sweating, obviously not going to be able to hold them for long. He put me down and said "RUN! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" He grabbed my hand and then I noticed the boys were after us again. "almost...there." Shinso gasped. Just a few feet away, I was grabbed by the two other friends of mine. 

None POV ~

As Izuku was being wrestled over, smoke had spread around them, blurring the vision of seeing who won for a couple moments. When the smoke dissipated, the winner was-

Sorry for another cliff hanger! It's currently 3:05 am here and I got school so I need my sleep. Now I have to cut this short so Author-San Out!

 Now I have to cut this short so Author-San Out!