Ch-2, Our Lives

Here's a pic of Izuku's hero costume that she was given. ~

Izuku POV ~So today was the day that I would get my first mission assigned ever since I mastered my quirk and training, so I was excited, but before I could go we had to talk about the costume I was gonna use

Izuku POV ~
So today was the day that I would get my first mission assigned ever since I mastered my quirk and training, so I was excited, but before I could go we had to talk about the costume I was gonna use. I admit I didn't like it since it was so skimpy but oh well. Anyways I was told to act nice in class since I should befriend everyone and become popular so now, I have to act nice. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. WHYYYY. I'm only ever nice to villains and I'm best friends with Toga and the League only. Guess it's time to put on the nice guy act.

Time Skip to her Mission with Toga ~

It was the night which meant mission time. YAY! Finally, I get to do a mission with Toga without having others with us. Our job was to sneak into some of my classmate's houses' and take some of their blood for Toga. I had their addresses in my book, and I had brought a cloth with a sleeping drug on it to make sure they don't wake up. We snuck into Ochako's house first since, well I dislike her the most, Toga also hated her at first glance. We knocked her out even more and then stole her blood using Toga's new costume part. We then went to Kirishima's house then, Kacchan's house. 

I told Toga to take enough blood to make him weak for a few day's but not enough to kill him. We probably stole 5 big bottles and then left as he started to wake up. On his arm we left a bandage and then I kissed next to it, making sure it was visible. The last thing he saw was a black whiz leave his room and a few knife marks on his window sill due to our knives and my sword that helps me jump high and long.

I saw him look through his window to see me and Toga but I had my mask on and eye lenses and Toga hid her face with her costume. I waved bye to him and smiled under my mask. He looked pale and then became weak in his legs. He went back to his bed and then passed out. Hehe <3. We got enough blood from half my classmate's and then went back due to me being tired due to my quirk being used too long and Toga didn't have any more bottles for blood. I went to sleep after having Shigaraki congratulate me and Toga for doing well and said we were allowed to go out for free time tomorrow. We labeled the bottle's, put them on our blood shelf, and then went to sleep.

We woke up and got ready for the mall, which Dabi also decided to come with us. Looks like he really is protective over us, like we're his sisters. I and Toga got ready and Dabi drove with us. We went shopping for clothes and food since we needed more in the base. We got hungry around 1:30-ish and got food. My favorite was Katsudon, Toga's was Teriyaki Chicken, and Dabi liked Ramen, so that's what we got. 

I saw Kacchan (who was pale and tired) at the mall and some of the others in my class, such as Ochako, Denki, and Shoto. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like Shoto, he's just as cold and secluded as me and didn't take any shit. He was also strong which was admirable. The group came over to me and my group, which I call them family. "Hey everyone," I said with a smile. "These people are my family." They looked at Tog, then Dabi to which Denki asked: "What's up with that dude's skin?" I looked at Dabi and said "Oh, he had to have surgery since he was burned badly. That's why it's a bit purple." Toga then said "Izuku! Are these your friends from school?" They looked at her and nodded. Shoto just looked at me in the eyes and looked away. Huh?