Ch-20, Childhood with Deku

Hello readers!! I cannot thank you all enough for 2.2k reads first of all! I was tearing up that someone like me got this many reads! Anyways past that, most of this chapter will be about Bakugo having Flashbacks to his childhood with Izuku until she left with villains. I will only cover important parts like how last chapter had the "wedding."  After this chapter we will go back to Mitsuki, Deku, and Bakugo. Finally in chapter 22 we will see more villain parts! I'm sorry for that not being in too much, I'm just building more plot and character development. Also this all happened before Mitsuki Bakugo walked in.

Bakugo POV ~

'the wedding we had as kids. Heh, only 4 and we had been married.' I thought. I looked at the picture more and thought of more things that happened in our lives before she had left until now. I felt a bit guilty actually though, it was partially my fault she had left but I can't do anything about it. I may have actually deprived her from living a normal life with Inko and drove her mom to go to the other side of the world just to find her only other family she knew was left. The more I looked at the picture though, the more I realized I was about to look back in some more memories.

 The more I looked at the picture though, the more I realized I was about to look back in some more memories

[flashback]

"Cm'on Izuku! We're gonna be late for preschool!" I yelled, grabbing her hand and running a bit faster with her. "Kacchan wait! I can't run at your speed!" she yelled back to me. "Fineeee! Hop on! I'll carry my princess to school!" I replied back. She blushed but before she could say or do anything, I swept her off her feet and carried her like a bride. "Wahaaa! Kacchan wait! Kids might see us! I'll go on your back though!" She shouted. "Tch, fine Izuku. Get on fast though or I'll leave." I said, bending down and grabbing her legs as she got on my back. "He he! I like this Kacchan! Let's do this after school!" She laughed while hugging me. I was walking fir a bit while talking to her when a kid bumped into us, going our same direction but with a different uniform.

"HEY! WATCH IT!" I yelled at him when Izuku blew on my ear, causing me to shiver. "Kacchan don't be rude." she told me. "I'm sorry that he yelled, he does that to anyone but me. I'm Izuku Midoriya, that boy over there is Katsuki Bakugo! What's your name?" she asked him while jumping off my back. Damn it, she's too nice. The boy was nervous at first but then smiled and said, "My name is !%&($*%&#^73." Why can't I remember his name? His face is also blurry too! I looked at him and when Izuku stuck her hand out for a shake, he flinched.

"Oh no! I'm sorry did I scare you?!" she asked all worried. They started to talk a bit when I growled and said to Izuku, "Izuku if we don't get moving we're gonna be late for school!" This caused her to yelp a bit and she said, "Well -------------, I have to go to school now! I'm sure we can talk next time!" I dragged her with me and we arrived 5 minutes before it started, hand-in-hand. "Oooohhhhh!" some kids cooed while others started chanting, "Midoriya and Bakugo sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She flushed a light shade of pink, waved her hands around crazily, and then started to yell, "waitnoit'snotwhatyouallthink!Wewerewalkingtogetherandthenwehadtorushand blah blah blah!" I was staring at her for a few seconds, her forest green hair, bright, shiny eyes, adorable freckles- when I was cut off by the teacher walking in and seeing what was going on. "Everyone! It's time for class!" She said enthusiastically, making all the kids smile and follow directions. 'Must be her quirk' I thought while also following directions and sitting next to Izuku on the carpet.