Ch-8, He's Not That Bad...

Hey everyone! So I was thinking of adding some Shinso x Deku here in this book or I was wondering if I should make a separate book. Thing is I had a good Idea for this story. Since Izu is a girl and Shinso is a guy, and there are also ideas of Shinso being taken by the League so yea...anyways TO THE CHAPTER! ~ 

Izuku POV ~

I was pinned on the wall with my hands over my head by Kacchan. I could easily defeat him, but when he said something about Shinso which was "You shouldn't hang around people like him, his quirk is more fit for a villain, oh wait, so is yours!" I lost it. Shinso was my childhood friend. I remember before I was taken by Shigaraki, he and I were like brother and sister. We both loved playing together and whenever someone called him a villain, I pulled out a sword and dared them to say it again. Yea we were known as the villain duo but we didn't care, we were together and that's all that mattered. I was surprised to see Shinso here on the roof after school yesterday but when I saw him, my childhood side came out and I hugged him, crying.

(flashback to Shinso and Izuku as kids)

"Shinso right? I'm Izuku Midoriya! I actually don't think you could be a villain actually. I think your quirk is awesome!" I told him. I saw he was crying so I went over to him. "Sniff-you-sniff-really think-sniff-so?" He asked me. "TOTALLY! YOU CAN CONTROL OTHERS BY ASKING A SINGLE QUESTION OR TALKING! I WOULD LOVE A QUIRK LIKE THAT! My quirk is weaponry so far but I do have other parts I think." I told him then summoned a weapon. He stared at me in awe but he was still crying. I let the weapon drop and then hugged him. "It's ok...I'm here, we can be together forever and be the best hero's ever." I comforted him. From that day on we were inseparable.

(end of flashback)

He hugged me and then we decided to walk together the next day. I looked at Kacchan, phasing into my demon wings. "NEVER. TALK. BAD. ABOUT. SHINSO. HITOSHI." I told him with a crazy look. He nodded and for the rest of that day he never told me something bad about him. The only bad part was after class, he grabbed my neck and exploded my back. I walked through the halls in pain and just as I fell, Shinso was there. "Shinso, thanks." I told him and smiled. He hugged me and bridal-style carried me to the nurse. Little did I know Shoto was there, watching.

Shinso POV ~

I saw Izuku wobbling through the halls with a mark on her back. Just as she fell I caught her and then she thanked me. I carried her to the nurse, but the entire time walking I felt like someone was watching me. I walked through the door and gave her to Recovery Girl. "Oh, she has a serious burn on her back. She won't be able to do her class after lunch, but she can do hero studies. I'll have her stay here. Shinso can you watch her for a bit?" "Actually Recovery Girl, I was gonna get her food. Can you stay for a little bit until I get back?" I asked her. "Sure, but do you know wha-" I cut her off saying "She wants a Katsudon." Izuku looked at me smiling saying "You remember!" I whispered under my breath "how could I forget the favorite food of the girl I love and care for?" She asked me "What did you say?" "N-n-nothing! It's unimportant!" 

I ran outta the room and went to buy her the food. I was walking back and when I entered, she was sleeping softly. I kissed her head and said while smiling "Wake up sleepy head, I got the Katsudon." She shot up and grabbed it from me, then hugged me. I talked with her while she was eating when the bell rang. "Shinso don't you have to go to class?" She asked me. "Nah, I can miss one class to catch up my childhood friend!" I pulled out a picture of us running with our Idol hero's doll's in hand.

She stared at the picture and then said "You-you have one of these left?" I nodded and then she said "Oh, I remember that cut on your face, you got it while being bullied for having your kind of quirk

She stared at the picture and then said "You-you have one of these left?" I nodded and then she said "Oh, I remember that cut on your face, you got it while being bullied for having your kind of quirk. They cut you with one of their nails but I stopped them all by cutting them the same. I kinda feel like a villain cause of that though" she laughed awkwardly then I hugged her outta the blue.

 I kinda feel like a villain cause of that though" she laughed awkwardly then I hugged her outta the blue

She hugged me back and said "Shinso, I missed you so much, you were the only one there for me." We hugged until she started remembering our past, then bringing the future to mind. The bell rang and then she got up, completely healed. "Time for hero training, I gotta go but I'll see you later Shinso!" I grabbed her hand and she said "W-wh-wh-why r u doing this?!" I told her "I was actually transferred to 1-A so I need your help getting there." I said shyly while scratching me neck. "Sure! Follow me!" She grabbed my hand and we started to run.

Sorry for the short chapter, I've had major lack of sleep and I almost passed out on my computer. Anyways I need my sleep and so with that Author-San Out! ~

 Anyways I need my sleep and so with that Author-San Out! ~