Ch-17, Sports Festival Aftermath

Shinso POV ~ (I know, it's been forever since we saw Shinso's POV)

The aftermath of the festival was both exciting, annoying and complicated, why? I'll say why. The reason it was both annoying and complicated was because every time I walked with Izuku, the other two rivals of mine were always there too and whenever we  went on our bullet train as well as the walk to and from school people were always crowding us and snapping pics with us as well. Most of the time it was Izuku who they wanted a picture from because of her cat qualities and cute appearance though us boys would hardly pull away from her unless somebody forced us away. 

We were all lucky the teachers let the time for school start a bit later since they knew this would happen because if it started at the same time we would've been late everyday. Whenever the 4 of us would walk into class our hair was always a mess (but not mine and Izuku's since it always is) and our uniforms ruffled which caused the class to laugh and make jokes to our expense. "What did you boys do to Midoriya huh?! I bet you played a bunch of dirty games!" Mineta said, groping his hands and nose bleeding. It ended short when Uraraka made him pass out then made him float. Mr. Aizawa walked in without caring about Mineta but told us to fix ourselves up and get ready for class afterwards.

The exciting part about this happening was that Izuku invited everyone over to her new apartment! We actually all got excited when she said it was a party and we could stay for the night on Friday. Everyone was both shocked and already making plans for what to do that night. Izuku was just standing there smiling and later during lunch  she didn't notice all of us walked over to her at her table who weren't there with a list of what ideas we had. After she looked at our list for a quick glance she told us all to sit with her by combining tables and we all had a class meeting for the party. We were talking happily when some kids who Izuku was acquainted with from class 1-B came over to ask what was happening. 

"Oh! Well since the sports festival is over I decided to invite everyone to my new apartment for a party! It's really big too so I might hold this stuff often but still, that's my plan!" She replied almost yelling and when she said 'invite' and 'new apartment' almost everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads and some got up to see what was going on. Everyone in class said "Oh boy..." and tried to look for a way to run away. Suddenly we saw 3 students clear the way and walk up to Izuku. "Excuse me, we overheard you were throwing a party for the end of the sports festival and were wondering if we could join!" Said two of the kids, a boy with blond hair and a girl with long blue hair while the 3rd was standing there scratching his elf looking ears and black hair. "Sure!" Izuku said in a short reply and then they sat down, the 3rd boy looking more interested.

Bakugo POV ~

After Deku mentioned a party at her new apartment I was surprised and jumped from my chair. 'She has a new apartment?! Since when?!' I thought and when we all split up to make plans I talked to her separately. "So now you have a new apartment?! Hah?! Why didn't you invite me over or something?!" I yelled to her, pinning her to the wall behind her. She just looked at me, blushed, and looked to the side a bit, pouting. I made a small explosion on the wall after arguing with her and walked away, pissed but kinda happy she has a place she'll invite us all over to hang out.

 I made a small explosion on the wall after arguing with her and walked away, pissed but kinda happy she has a place she'll invite us all over to hang out