Ch-14, Sports Festival Pt.3

Bakugo POV ~

So our lunch break is over...WHERE IS DEKU! Oh wait, there she is. I saw her walking out from the girls restroom and then she ran over to me. "Kacchan! Do you have more food? The stuff you cook is good and it gives me a lot of energy." She asked. "Tch, why do you need it? Didn't you eat all of yours?" I scoffed at her. Little did she know I actually packed her a bunch since I knew she would need more for stunts like this. "Well...I did but, I summoned a lot of my weapons earlier and I need to eat a lot so I can have the energy to use my powers." She replied poking her fingers together and her ears drooping. "Tch. Fine I do nerd. I only packed extra since you would probably need it for this stuff anyways." I handed her the food and I actually gave her a spicy one. It'll give her enough energy for 1 match. "Thanks Kacchan!" She yelled and hugged me, pressing her face into my chest. She's 4'9" in height and i'm 5'6" so she could do that. Now when I look down at her when she hugs me, her ears are always there now so it takes all my will to not pet her but today, well today, it's a different story.

I rubbed my hand on her ears and said "Stupid Deku." then buried my face into her forest of hair. I blushed and then she pulled away. "Well come on, we do have to go see who's paired with who for the final matches now. Also do you have chopsticks?" I handed them to her and we started walking. She opened the bento and we got onto the field. She started to eat and when she ate the omelette she teared up and said in a whisper "Kacchan! Spicy!" She hit my chest and I gave her a water. "Just shut up and eat. If you eat sweets then you'll only get a little energy. Eat spicy for once." I whisper-yelled to her.

"Now it's time to see the final matches for the 1-on-1 battles!" Midnight yelled. I saw Deku next to me eating teary eyed while watching the board. "Now the first match is....IZUKU MIDORIYA vs. HITOSHI SHINSO! Everyone will get a 5 minute break to prep and after Midoriya and Shinso we have Ojiro an-" "I would like to withdraw!" Ojiro yelled (watch the anime for explanation cause I really don't want to type it out.) Weird. Anyways, when Midnight was done telling us the matches we all went to sit down while Deku and Shinso went to plan strategies.

Izuku POV ~

(Time skip to Deku talking strategy with Ojiro)

"So you've known him for a while right Midoriya-chan?" Ojiro asked me. "Yup! I know his quirk is brainwashing and that you can't get out of it without physical contact to sever the connection. That's all I know but I don't know how he does it. That's why I was hoping you could help me." I said to him, still eating the bento Kacchan made me. "Well that I don't know either but last match I couldn't remember muc h after he talked to me until I was hit by your wind so if I guess i'm gonna say you talk and he's got you. Also...why are you eating a bento right now? Didn't we already eat?" He said to me. "Well when I summon weapons it takes a lot out of me to summon a lot of them, especially when I summon almost all of them so when I eat it helps me regain energy and stamina. At least depending on the food. Kacchan made this for me." I explained to him. "Since I used all my wind swords today though, I probably won't be able to summon them anymore though, unless I want to make a small breeze. Anyways I think that I have a plan now thanks to you so, thanks Ojiro-kun!" I said with a smile. "U-u-um looks like there's only 1 minute left so I'm actually gonna head to my seat but it's no problem Midoriya-chan. Anyways bye!" Ojiro said super fast, then left.

"EVERYONE ARE YOU READY FOR THE BATTLES?!" Mic shouted. "YEAAAAAAAA!" the audience shouted. "WELL THEN EVERYONE GET READY!" Mic replied to them, cameras focusing on the field and the entrance. "FIRST WE HAVE THE MIND CONTROLLING MASTER: HITOSHI SHINSOOOO! He may look tired but he is very alert and can grab hold of you very quickly. Don't be fooled by his tired eyes." Mic explained while Shinso walked onto the battle area. "NEXT CONTESTANT IS THE VERY CUTE FOREST GREEN CAT GIRL: IZUKU MIDORIYAAAA! Now she may look cute and innocent but she is very strategic. Don't be fooled by her beaming-angel like smile for she is extremely feisty!" Mic said while I walked out to be greeted with cheers and roars. I looked into the cameras and saw on a screen they were zooming in on my face and cat features. Well if people are this excited then I'll give them a show, especially Endeavor. I spotted Endeavor in the crowd a couple seconds later and smiled. I walked onto the podium and greeted Shinso. "We will have a fair battle and if you are unable to move or are knocked out of the platform then you are out." Cementos explained to us then said, "I will be watching along with Midnight but for now, 3...2...1...START!"