Ch-12, Sports Festival Pt.1

Izuku POV ~

Now since our challenge for round 1 was an obstacle course. I don't know what we were gonna have to do but all I knew was that I was gonna have to save my energy for the 1-v-1 matches and the next challenge after this. I started walking to the entrance when everyone ran over. Beofre I knew it, I was stuck between a bunch of people. My ears were getting squished and so was my tail, but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that somebody was petting me and for some odd reason, I purred. I was very uncomfortable and I was about to summon my wings when the doors opened and I was amongst a bunch of frozen people. 'Shoto' I thought. I summoned my fire sword which let out a burst of flames but it burned my hands and tail. I summoned my ice angel and then I cooled off my hands, then ran away. I saw the students and they had either been frozen at the feet or their entire body until their necks. 

The only people other than me and Shoto that weren't stuck in ice were Kacchan and Shinso. 'Damn, I already have Shoto to worry about being ahead of me, now I also have Kacchan and Shinso on my tail.' I thought to myself while running. I saw the big 0 pointer robots from the entrance exams standing there but I just activated my wings and flew around them. I got around them when I realized that I was about to fall to the ground. I had to make my wings vanish when I came upon an area that had rock cliffs and ropes attached to it. I saw Shoto a bit away from me, contemplating what he would do.

'Time to push my power to it's limits. Ugh, I'm gonna have real bad side effects later! ' I thought to myself. I summoned my angel wings and their side effect meant I would act airy (plz look it up) for a while before I was cured by being in darkness for about 2 minutes. I summoned my wings and then flew over the course. I knew it, I could feel the small twinge of overuse and the airy-ness was soon about to take control. I evaporated my wings and ran, now in first place. I didn't notice but Kacchan and Shinso were together, Shinso on his back and Kacchan flying over the course with his explosions. I looked behind to late but I hit Kacchan a small bit with my tail. His head snapped up a bit and he looked like he was gonna kill. Scary...

I realized the last course was a mine area, meant to slow those in front. Shoto came behind me and looked at it, I could tell her was thinking of icing it but then he would help others. I threw something on it and realized they weren't dangerous, just meant to blast us off them and then possibly knocking out. 'Damn, I can't use my wings more otherwise I'm gonna be an air-head for a while, I'll just find someway. ' I was thinking to myself when the three boys were already going ahead. I found a small piece of metal just tall enough for me to lay on (I'm in between Hagakure and Tsuyu in terms of height, which means I'm 151 centimeters tall, 4'9" in measure of feet. Yea i'm short, so I had all my friends put their heads on my head.) and I jumped on a group of mines I put together. I was flying forward fast and when I had to land, I put my feet on Shoto and Kacchan's backs so I could push forward.

I got up fast and was running for the finish. I almost got hit by Kacchan's explosions but I had run through the exit before the other 3 boys. I ACTUALLY WON! HAH! TAKE THAT SHIGARAKI!

Bakugo POV ~

Deku actually ended up being first. I was trying my hardest not to grab her but then I felt something twinge in me, a bad feeling. Oh well, that's just me. Now as soon as we got through, Deku started to act all airy and shit. I'm gonna guess it's a side effect from her quirk. Anyways, I came in 2nd, Half n' Half 3rd, and Eyebags got 4th. Now Deku was really starting to act all airy and then Canada flag got up and helped her to a dark area, since that helps her. I looked at her and saw her tail swaying and her cat ears perking up. 'heh, cute. ' I thought. Wait, cute?! I got up then and started running towards her, dragging eyebags with me. 

I got to the area with Half n' Half, Deku, and Eyebags. "Make her get brain-washed or some shit. Tell her to sit in this dark area for 3 minutes." I told him. He sighed and said "This is tiresome but oh well, I do want her to get better." He replied back. 

Deku was finally back to normal but her ears and tail were drooped down sadly

Deku was finally back to normal but her ears and tail were drooped down sadly. "What's wrong Izu?" Half n' Half asked her, concerned for his "friend". "Just...the dark wasn't very good for me in the airy phase. It scares me." She replied back. "Well not much we could do to help you get better." Eyebags told her, scratching his neck. "Damn Deku, just get the fact that we only did that to help you so stop sulking." I sneered at her. Instantly her face went from sad again to happy. She was smiling? "You're right Kacchan, I really should keep my smile on!" She beamed at me. 'Ugh, too bright.' I thought.

When we walked back to the area for the battle, Midnight was showing the scores then moved on to the choosing of round 2. Everyone was watching her when it stopped on one of possibly the worst options for a few kids.

Izuku, Shoto, Bakugo, and Shinso POV ~

The wheel was spinning and then it stopped on the challenge we would have to do next...

Cavalry Battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one is the cavalry battle part so look forward to that. Anyways thank you all for the support on my books, I greatly appreciate that. Anyways i'm exhausted and I need sleep so Author-San Out! ~

 Anyways i'm exhausted and I need sleep so Author-San Out! ~