✧ chapter four ✧

Making friends & Unexpected Gifts

After my little "issue" let's say with Harry I finally got to eat my lunch. I took time out of my day to explore the house and the floors of the house. Conveniently and cutely enough, the boys names were hanging from each door handle. Well that makes it easier to find rooms...

I decide to knock on Chris's door- one of the only ones I liked. I hear him call out for me to come in as I stick my head into the room.

"Ari! Hey girl." He waves. I laugh at his position, cross legged on his double bed with a bowl of lollies... Hold up, candy.. got to get use to saying that.

"Hey Chris, mind if I join you?" I ask him, he scoots over and pats a part of the bed next to him.

His room was smaller then mine, it made sense as I'm on the third level which has less rooms on the floor...It was as if this place was built to house a large fraternity.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask him, jumping onto the bed and looking at his TV.

"Watching a movie." I see Captain America pop up on the screen.

"The Winter Soldier?" I watch the screen intently.

"Yep." He grins, popping the 'p'. "Bucky, ohh my... he is such a babe in this."

"True, but like be careful you might jizz your pants." I laugh at him as he pulls a face and cocks his head at me.

"Like come on, look at his eyes and hair. I find his outfit so hot, like glare at me like that daddy." He throws his head back.

"What about Chris Evans? He looks hot as in this too." I add, he looks at me and shakes his head.

"He does but it's against the Chris code of conduct. It's not the cutest to date a boy with the same name as you." He frowns, sighing and eating a handful of skittles.

"Well that's unlucky for you, there are three hot main character Chris's alone in the Marvel Cinematic Universe." I laugh as he snickers at me.

"Well what Chris is your favourite then?" He folds his arms after fixing his blonde short wavy hair.

"I'm going to say Chris Hemsworth. Like love them all but he hits close to my Aussie roots, you know?" I laugh as he nods in agreement.

"Sweet." He winks and I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm glad there's at least one guy in the house other than my brother who I can comfortably be around while knowing he won't make a move on me." I smile at Chris.

"Watch out bitch." He chuckles femininely. "Any boys in particular you'd root?"

"Woah, that was abrupt." I raise my eyes at him. He merely holds his hands out and shrugs, waiting for my answer.

"Okay, okay. I've only been here for a little bit- and you can't tell anyone- but like Harry is really... I don't know, mysterious? Attractive? A lot of suggestive tension arouses from him." I admit, Chris smirks and nods his head.

"That's a man right there. I totes stan." He continued to nod.

"I don't know though, my brother didn't want me to get with anyone here, especially Harry...This is so weird I literally just met you and I feel like I can trust you... sorry." I realise, allowing my rambling to come to a halt. 

"Boo I get that a lot, it's fine. You can trust me though." He reassures, making me feel a little better.

"Harry could hurt you though, proceed with caution and hold that 'Abort' button close honey." He tells me, I can't help but laugh at him. I definitely like Chris the most out of everyone here.