✧ chapter twenty-eight ✧

Questionable outfit

It was slightly cooler today and I was panicking to get ready. All my leggings were in the wash and as much as I love my tracksuit pants I really didn't want to wear them to school today. I paced in and out of my wardrobe and finally gave up, snatching a black frilled skirt off the hanger along with a pink sweater, my black old school vans and a few accessories to tie the look together.

Once I had the outfit on I looked at myself in the mirror. Okay she's cute dayum. Surprisingly happy with my outfit I quickly grabbed my 'in process' artwork and raced downstairs. Harry ordered that he was gonna take me to school today so I had to say yes, but I obviously I didn't want to say no either.

I headed into the kitchen with my bag in my hand and put a piece of toast in the toaster. Once it had popped back up I smeared peanut butter and jam- or as the Americans say 'jelly' all over the piece of toast.

As I was about to take a bite I felt a broad and tall body press against me. I tried to move away until I heard his voice.

"You know, you really are looking to drive me crazy today right?" Harry whispered into my ear. I felt his hard on pressing up against my ass through his jean fabric. Holy shit it felt huge.

I quickly spun around and looked up with him in the most innocent way possible. "That wasn't my intention..." I teased him, he sucked in on his breath and bit his lip. "You'll come to learn I don't like people teasing me." He replied as I smirked at him, making his expression darken. He pressed his body into mine and attached his lips to mine, kissing me hungrily.

He detached his lips momentarily after rubbing small circles over my now hard nipples. I immediately felt hot down there. How could such dominant sexual behaviours turn me on so fucking much?

He merely smirked at me as he stood back and attempted to adjust his obvious boner in his pants. I chuckled quietly at him, swiftly turning back around to finish my toast. Once I was done Harry was leaning against the counter waiting, spinning his keys around his fingers to kill time.

"Okay I'm ready." I told him, walking past him and swaying my hips. We hopped in his car and Harry begin driving to school. Although we weren't talking, the car trip was filled with my thoughts rushing through my head, trying to piece together what was happening.

Harry was 4 years older then me. I was eighteen, he was 22. I was always so self sufficient and strong. I never needed a man, never wanted one after Carter. As soon as Harry came into my life I didn't take his shit one bit. Then all of a sudden, I crave him, I submit, I show him a side of me that I hadn't seen for 2 years. An innocent side. I don't think this side of me is fully shined through though, because I still feel independent and not willing to take peoples shit- but there's something about Harry that just changed me altogether...

Like I wanted to be what he wanted me to be.

But I couldn't- because this is suppose to be merely sexual. No strings attached.

And that's what made it difficult.

I sighed quietly to myself and leant against the window, aimlessly looking out at the scenery. It wasn't long before we arrived at school.

I went to hop out of the car but Harry grabbed my thigh. I quickly turned to look at him with a frown on my face.

"Am I going to get a kiss goodbye?" He smirked. I blushed to myself and nodded my head, leaning forward and pecking his lips unobtrusively. Thank god for Harry's tinted windows.