✧ chapter eleven ✧

Party Dilemmas

I was jamming in my room to Ariana Grande, dancing stupidly and slut dropping because why the hell not.

I was currently getting ready for the second party in the frat house, which would be better this time because I knew a lot more people in the house as of the current time. Oh and not only that but I had no instructions from Harry and Noah about what to wear and what to do.

I already had my pre-party shots and enjoyed myself trying to slip into my dress. My drunk brain couldn't comprehend the stylistic features of a jumpsuit- but then again, I think the same thing sober.

I slipped on my heals and headed downstairs. Music was blasting and people were everything just like last time.

"Okay. Here we go again." I exhale and walk around to find familiar faces.

Surprisingly this time Harry was nowhere to be seen, as of yet at least. I later found my brother and approached him with a hug.

"Hey little duck." He smiles into the hug.

"Hey big bro." I grin widely back at him, I detach myself from his body and look at the people around him.

"Oh Ari, meet Penny." He gestures to the woman to his left, she gives me a smile and I smile back. My eyebrows scrunch as I turn back to Noah, confused as to why he thinks I care about this chick.

"I'll explain later." Noah mouths as I hesitantly nod. "Oh Ari, also remember your promise. No more than five standard drinks." He says as I chuckle.

"Whatever you say boogabear." I smirk as he gives me a warning glare. I wave him off and continue walking around the party. Helping myself to another drink I sit on the kitchen bench and sip the drink lazily.

"Doll." I hear Harry's voice echo behind me.

"Oh great, you're here. I was starting to get worried you died..." I pause. "Oh wait. No I wasn't." I shrug to myself.

Harry rolls his eyes back at me and takes a can of Pepsi out of the fridge. With the silence killing me, I speak up.

"So what Harry are you today? Dominant, friendly, asshole-like, dark or mysterious?" I ask him as he makes his way over to my front.

"What do you think darling?" He asks me, standing between my legs and placing his hands on either sides of my thighs.

"Seems like we are a dominant tonight. Classy." I state.

"You seem too sober." Harry notices as I chuckle at him.

"More like past the point of drunk. I have my tipsy giggly stage, then my 'I don't fucking care anymore' stage, then my-" I pause, "nevermind."

"Oh please continue, I'm intrigued." Harry smirks darkly, inching his hands closer to my ass.

"Actually I'd rather not." I groan and lay back, toppling over a few cups in the process. "Oops."

Harry rolls his eyes unamused and picks up the mess I made from laying down on the table. I rub my eyes and check my watch. It was only 9 so I'm surprised I'm this tired.

"Come on Ari, you should go to bed." Harry brings his face closer to me as I frown at him.

"Uh. No way. The party is just-" I yawn deeply. "...starting."

"I'll carry you." He sing songs.

"I'm too heavy. But thanks." I sit up and rub my eyes with the back of my hands. Harry stays quiet for a second and I think disappears. I feel somewhat disappointed but soon enough he comes back with a glass of water.