✧ chapter five ✧

(Ariana's dress that Harry picked out for her above)

The party

It was currently 7pm and everyone was getting here at 8. I was shut in my room getting ready for the party, purposely ignoring Noah's knocks on the door threatening me to not go to the party.

Little did he know he had no chance of convincing me otherwise in this sense.

I was doing my makeup a little more intense in comparison to usual. Ensuring my natural features weren't being completely taken over, I applied foundation, concealer, light contour, a brown smokey eye, mascara, lashes and a nude lip.

At 7:30 I began doing my hair, I decided to keep it wavy and curl it a tad.

After I finished that I decided to change. I put on the dress Harry asked me to wear and it hugged my body nicely. I checked myself out in my mirror and liked the outfit, hate to admit but Harry has good taste... although I shudder imagining his real reason for me wearing the dress.

After clipping a silver necklace my brother bought me years ago around my neck and slipping my silver Pandora bracelet on my wrist, I was good to go. Just on time too, music was already blasting downstairs.

I head over to my mini-fridge and take out my newly bought alcohol, I grab my special shot glass which I brought over from Australia and poor myself a shot of my green apple Vodka. Deciding one wasn't enough I poured two and downed them both instantly.

I slid nude heals onto my feet quickly before I felt the effects of the shots, grabbed myself a vodka cruiser and headed downstairs.

It was very dark, other then the lights which flashed many different colours. Oh and it was absolutely packed.

Not really knowing who to trust and where to go I started looking around.

"Chris!" I call after finding my new friend, he looks over at me and waves frantically.

"Bitch you look so good! The fuck!" He screams over the blasting music after I near him.

"So do you!" I laugh back, giving him a high-five. "Anyone here I could possibly befriend?" I ask him as he thinks for a second.

"Ooo I know! The girl over there in the pastel pink dress and the blonde hair is Luna, she's like super sweet and nice! Go talk to her!" He tries to push me over to her.

"Thanks man, you're the best!" I wave and make my way over to Luna.

"Hi!" I greet her, smiling sweetly. She's taken back by my friendliness I think.

"Hey, I'm Luna. What's your name?" She asks sweetly back.

"Ariana." I smile, her eyebrows raise.

"Oh shit you're Noah's sister?" She questions, spinning her drink in circles.

"That's me, sorry for randomly introducing myself... Chris said you were nice and he's basically the only person I've befriended from this whole house. All the rest are either too horny or just haven't talked to me." I laugh, taking another swig of my drink.

"Oh Chris, yeah he's a character." She smiles, rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Anyways it was nice meeting you! I hope to maybe see you again, or soon?" I say, cocking my head to the side.

"For sure babe, enjoy the night." She waves me off. I begin to walk away before she speaks up again.

"Oh and Harry was looking for you." She tells me. Oh was he just?

"Thank you, if you see him tell him I don't want to see him. Okay bye!" I drag and wave again, walking in the direction of the kitchen.

I notice my brother sitting on the couch with a beer in hand and surrounded by guys and a couple of girls. Rolling my eyes at the desperate chicks I cautiously manoeuvre around them, hoping to not be seen. I finished my cruiser and honestly really wanted to get drunk. I haven't drank in ages and I know I sound like a really basic white bitch but tonight is the night I wanna have fun and make friends. I'm told I'm very outgoing when I'm drunk, but like not in a gross way.