✧ chapter fifteen ✧

(Ariana's dress)

Party Progress

Honestly, I was super nervous. I didn't know how I looked in my dress but I hope if I look like trash the dress would counteract that.

I did a natural glam, smoking neutral eyes, a nude lip... engaging my inner Ariana grande with a winged eyeliner.

I slipped on some black heels and of course took some pre party shots. The music was already thumping through the walls and I knew I had to go down soon. With Noah not being on my ass about drinking this time I think I'll actually have a better night.

I texted Chris earlier. I remembered that Luna girl he introduced me to on the first night and I was pretty keen on befriending her. I was sick of only really having Chris as a friend around here, maybe I could try and befriend some of the nicer boys? Like Niall or Miles? Only time could tell.

On my way out of my room I look across the hall and notice Harry's door open. I sneak over and peak inside, noticing he'd already left to go to the party.

I step inside his room. Maybe he left it open foreshadowing him taking a girl back upstairs later? Knowing him of course.

Knowing my kind of luck I would be caught if I was standing in here any longer, and besides... Chris had texted me telling me Luna was here.

I raced out the room and started walking "casually" to the stairs. As I neared the stairs Harry appeared coming up then. Holy shit, imagine if I was in his room for literally a minute more...

Harry looks me up and down and smirks at me. I merely scoff at him and weave past him, walking down the stairs. Fuck this boy and him making my knees weak. I can't get over his back and forth bullshit which turns me off. I won't lie, he is extremely attractive. But his personality is something I can't commit to ever, it would be too toxic.

I head downstairs and manoeuvre through the all people on a mission to get myself a drink. I was already tipsy, and pretty embarrassed about it. But I was determined to forget.

One night to forget about Harry,
To forget about Byron,
To forget about feelings,
To forget about everything.

Cheers to that.

I scout around for Chris. He said he was with Luna and it was seeming to be extremely difficult to find the pair in this sea of people.

To my luck, I see the two of them chuckling to themselves.

"Ariana!" Chris throws his hands up and runs over to me. He stops in his tracks and eyes my dress up and down. "Holy shit!"

"What?" I groan, hiding my body out of embarrassment.

"You look amazing holy...I-" He pauses, he gives me a big hug. Luna follows after him and gives me a wave. "Oh Luna! Hi!" I embrace her after Chris finally let's go. "Enjoying yourself?"

"I mean it's a party. I'm drinking and I'm forgetting about my troubles." She shrugs, taking a drink.

"Cheers to that." I raise my drink as we all take a drink. We spend some time talking and getting to know each other, I was making my best efforts to attempt to pursue a friendship with Luna, she reminded me a lot of my friends from home... except blonde.

"Ariana, can I have a second?" Chris asks, halting our ground conversation. "Mm?" I hum as he grabs my arm and drags me to the wall.

"Okay so tonight is the night. I can sense it." He smirks. I scrunch my eyebrows together and look at him.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Judging from you looking like that, and the sexual tension that has been growing since we met... I think tonight's the night where something... you know... big- no pun intended, happens with you and Harry." He rambles. I scoff, looking at him with wide eyes.