✧ chapter nine ✧

(You know the drill... Ariana's shopping outfit above)

Shopping

It was a couple of days later and I was stuck in my room. I had finally gotten Chris's number after procrastinating asking him for a while. I sent him a quick text.

Ari:
Yo, you up to anything atm?

Chris:
Hey boo! I'm just about to go shopping, wanna come with?

Ari:
Oh my gosh yes. I need new clothes... Can I bring Noah?

Chris:
Yea girl! I'll find someone to come with too. Meet downstairs in 30 mins xx

I quickly sent a text to Noah in which he responded saying he'd love to come too. I quickly turned off my phone and got dressed. Slapping on some makeup, I covered the healing hickey on my neck with some concealer. My outfit consisted of a plaid yellow skirt, a black crop top and back Docs.

It had basically been 30 minutes as I ran downstairs. I saw Harry sitting on the couch and I stopped in my tracks.

"Go away." I groan and stamp my foot at him.

"This is my house too, Ari. Being the President I think I have the right to be wherever I please." He continues to stare at his phone.

"Again with the 'I'm the President. Bow down bitches'? I get it. You need to chill." I fold my arms at him. Harry stops typing and exhales a large sigh. He turns his head and glares at me.

"Do we seriously need to go over this again. You know your rules Ari." He says lowly, almost making a shiver run down my spine.

"Okay. Fine. Fuck. I forgot I was actual property here to you." I roll my eyes and turn to grab myself a drink from the kitchen.

"I'm glad you're finally getting it." He smirks as I scoff. I flip him the middle finger and pour myself a glass of water.

"Come sit." He pats the couch next to him. I give him an unimpressed look and roll my eyes again, sluggishly making my way over to him and sitting down next to him.

"Shouldn't roll your eyes that much, they might get stuck in the back of your head." He sing-songs, scrolling through Instagram.

I watch as model after model appears on his phone, slightly makes me feel a bit self conscious but I shouldn't. Harry isn't interested in me and I don't think I'm interested in him.

"You're such a boy." I scoff, watching him like a picture of Alexis Ren literally half naked.

"That I am." He responds, continuing to like photos. I sit down and start replying to a couple of my Australian friends on Snapchat, man I missed them.

I respond to my best friend Claire and felt Harry's eyes burn into me.

"What." I snap bluntly.

"Who was that." He asks as I roll my eyes for the millionth time.

"Australian babe, aka my friend Claire. No you can't have her snap and no she won't fly here." I answer the questions most likely waiting on his tongue to be expelled.

"She kind of looks like you." He shrugs, averting his attention back to his phone.

"Just because she has brown hair too doesn't mean she looks like me." I groan, shaking my head.

Silence filled the room and I actually enjoyed it for once. I didn't have to hear Harry's gross comments and I had some sort of comfort being in his presence.

"Wait hold up, were you spying on my phone before." I finally acknowledge the fact that Harry was watching me replying to Snapchat and that's how he saw Claire.