✧ chapter eight ✧

Games Night

The pool ended up being really nice. I got use to the water eventually and stayed in for a while, only annoying thing was Harry's torments and need to touch my exposed body parts.

The group that was in the pool ended up coming out once it started to get dark. We were all huddled in front of the fire, wrapped in towels.

"I have an idea." Miles speaks up. "Let's play games, like board games and stuff like that."

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Niall laughs and I give him a look.

"Hey Niall, I know you're not the brightest in the room but have you seemed to forget there's only one girl in the room and the rest are boys? I know it may be hard to decipher the difference especially when they have hair like this, but they're boys." I tell him, taking Harry's hair in my hands and tugging it lightly. Harry scoffs at me and gives me a glare.

"Oh shit, maybe the watermelon was spiked?" Niall questions himself, looking as if he was solving calculus in his head as he appeared to be in deep thought.

"You keep telling yourself that mate." A guy with black hair and dark skin named Tex chimes in.

"Spin the bottle doesn't sound to bad." I see Chris enter the rooms, folding his arms and smirking.

"Fuck off fag." Jacob- Who I remembered from the first night, spat. I turn to him with a infuriated look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you take a fucking joke? No need to be such an asshole. You're probably just jealous because he gets more chicks due to his sexuality then you. Girls like gay guys and you're jealous of that, aren't you Jacob?" I spat back. Jacob glares at me as Byron, Miles and Chris try and contain their laughter.

"Fuck you Ariana." He storms off.

"I'm gonna tell my brother on you." I call out, earning a high five from Miles.

"Nah but for real, what should we do?" Liam chips in.

"How about Cards Against Humanity?" Louis answers. A chorus of "yes's" fill the room.

"I've got a pack, I'll go grab it." I tell the group and skip upstairs. I grab the card set and run back downstairs.

I set up the white cards and black cards and pause.

"How many injuries have happened cause of those stairs." I finally ask.

"A lot." Niall answers for the group. "Most of them are from Louis though."

"Oi oi, not true. Shut up lad." Louis growls at Niall.

"Very true." Niall snickers. I ignore their bickering and hand 7 white cards to everyone, flipping over the first black card. I couple of people began laughing at their cards.

"We will do whoever has the funniest response 5 times wins." Miles suggests, making everyone nod in agreement. Byron takes this moment to pull me into his lap, wrapping an arm around me. Harry didn't seem to fond of the gesture however, giving a glare to Byron.

"The card says 'Just saw this upsetting video! please retweet!! #stop________'" I laughed at the card and put down a card that said 'inappropriate yodeling'.

Almost an hour had passed of laughs and inappropriate jokes, I surprisingly had three wins.

It was Niall's turn to read a card.

"What makes life worth living." He reads, placing the black card on the table.

I go through my cards and almost spit everywhere at my card. I giggle and hide the card from Byron behind me as I place it down.