✧ chapter thirteen ✧

Ice cream

We walk to Harry's car. Not going to lie, it kind of matches him, personality and "look" wise. All black, tinted windows so you can't see inside...

Yep. That's Harry.

"I don't want you to assume that I'm 12. I really need to make that clear." I stop and fold my arms. Noticing I had stopped Harry turns around at his car door.

"Doll." He beckons.

"Okay and enough of that shit. Doll is the most gross pet name ever. You are basically objectifying me! I am not a doll or your doll for that matter, enough." I almost scream as I look at him in fury. Harry smirks and walks over to me, lifting my chin with a single finger.

"Fine... Princess, you will get in my car and sit quietly. I want you to think about your actions and what you can do in order to have a better attitude around me. You seem to forget my power over you. I can do what I want and call you want. Is that clear little one?"

"Fuck. You." I growl in his face and sit down in the car, folding my arms after slamming the door behind me.

Harry stands blankly for a few seconds before proceeding to get in the drivers seat and start up the car.

"I'd watch your mouth. You wouldn't wanna get punished." Harry looks darkly.

"Punishment? Punishment! Excuse me? Who do you think I am? There's no way in hell thats happening. Sorry sweetie." I scoff and look out the window.

"We'll see." Harry mutters lowly, starting up the car and beginning to drive off.

"No we won't." I huff and fold my arm, rolling my eyes before looking out the window. "You know, you make me not feel like getting ice cream. How does a person do that? I don't know... It's your vibe and I hate it. Anti ice cream hater."

"Well Ariana, I actually don't mind ice cream. Thus the reason for us getting it. So I have no idea where you're getting that 'vibe' so to speak." He says, watching the road.

"Honestly if you were an ice cream flavour you'd be garlic." I snarl at him.

"You'd be licorice." He shoots back.

"Excuse me?" I widen my eyes. "Take that back."

"Can't do that princess." He shrugs and gives me his devilish smirk again.

"Again with the pet names?" I tug at my hair and groan.

"Watch out love, you might blow an ovary." He chuckles.

"And? I'd still have one left and I'd rather have a blown ovary then continue this conversation." I rub my temples and look out the window away from him again.

"Well-"

"Shut it." I held a finger to his lips, surprising him exponentially. He stares at my finger and grasps it in his right hand.

"Oh you're gonna regret that." He kisses my finger and stares at me darkly.

"Highly doubt it." I snatch my finger out of his grasp and wipe his salvia back on his pants, I brought my hand back to the safe side of the car and leant against the door. I absorbed the oncoming silence, watching the segments of my new home for the next few years fly by.

It was kinda nice here. Simultaneously both the same and so different to home. I missed my mother, my dad... I missed Claire and Kara, my best friends. I missed my friends Riley, Sage, Zedd... I missed them all. This move to America was a huge deal. I'm surprised I even did it. I missed having friends, I'd have to call them soon.