✧ chapter six ✧

Spaghetti Bolognese

I wake up in the morning and groan, grabbing my head in agony. I quickly sit up in the bed and close my eyes, rolling my neck around in circles.

I place my hands on my neck and slowly start massaging myself, moving down to my shoulders. I winced in pain and widened my eyes. What the fuck was that...

I jump up from the bed and almost topple over as everything went black for a second. Stood up too quickly, whoops.

I ran over to the mirror after finally regaining my balance and observed the source of the excruciating pain.

Memories arouse from last night, more specifically, the ones I hoped that were a dream or were just left in the dark.

Harry.

Who does he think he is? Taking advantage of me whilst I was drunk? Placing a symbol of his presence straight onto my neck? A reminder of prior events.

One thing was for certain, there was no way in hell I'll let him come near me again. There's no way in hell I could deal with that dominating shit, no matter how hot it could be. Oh and not only that but if my brother found out about this he'd probs kill me.

What was with Harry though? One second he's like "I'm not interested in you." And the next he's like "I can make you feel good, I want you..." this kid must have bipolar.

A knock on my door stumped me of my thoughts, I quickly pushed my hair onto my shoulder to cover my neck and groggily stumbled over to the door, unlocking it and opening it sluggishly.

I met with a pair of brown eyes and that signature brown messy hair.

"Morning. Thought this would ease your awakening." Byron smiles and hands me a glass of water paired with pain relief. An iconic, underrated duo...if I do say so myself.

I give him a little nod and smile, taking the items from his hands and stepping aside to let him into my room.

"Pretty big huh." He gapes, making into my room and circling around to absorb it in all its glory.

"I mean, what else can you expect from being the Vice President's sister?" I shrug, giving him a small smile. I take a moment to pop two pills out of the sheet and swallow them with a gulp of water.

"You're not wrong." Byron adds, wrapping up his exploration of my room and sitting next to me on the bed. "Hey, so I was wondering if you could come down to the pool later on today and join me for a swim. It's quite refreshing." He offered, rubbing his arm sheepishly.

"Yea, that sounds sweet. When did you want me down there?" I can't help but blush at his offer. Seems like there are more decent guys in this fraternity then Noah could ever know... and that I ever expected in the first place.

"Well maybe in a couple of hours. A few guys and I are cleaning up and it's kind of gross down there. It's probably better if you stay up here." He tells me, I scrunch my eyebrows in confused and cock my head to the side.

"Elaborate?" I press further.

"Well there's half naked girls downstairs, a couple of people are still having sex and moans are radiating through the house, there's vomit in the garden and empty bottles of alcohol everywhere." He begins to list, I curl my face up in disgust.

"Oh and some of the moans are radiating straight across the hall." He rolls his eyes, shaking his head and chucking slightly.