chapter 1 : A school crush.

I won't fall in love I can guarantee you because no one in the world is good enough for me.
~sj

Buzzzz....the alarm started ringing.
.
.
Lee So Min's pov.

I was sleeping soundly until by my freaking alarm started ringing loudly. "Aishh" i cursed in my snoring. I saw the time and it was 6 am. It was very early to wake up for a jobless person like me. I hit the alarm button to stop the beeping and went to doze off again.

After a while,suddenly I got hit on my arm very hard and winced in pain.
I opened my eyes to only see the worst member of my family my annoying, ugly, stupid brother jihyun standing in front of me giving me death glares.

I groaned in annoyance "what do you want? Do you want to die?".
He started laughing as I just told him a joke. "Its you who will want to die later" He said laughing between the words.

I scratched my head and raised my eyebrows in dilemma of not understanding a single word about what he was talking about.

Suddenly a thing struck in my mind. I grabbed the table alarm clock to see the time and my eyes widened, it was 8 am. "I'm late for my interview" I shouted. I pushed my brother and ran into the washroom to clean up. I wasn't having time to put makeup on or straighten my hair.

I simply grabbed a hair tie and made a high ponytail to look neat and wore my black suit with black heels. I quickly grabbed my phone,wallet,and job application form and ran out of the house.

I started running towards the bus stop

Kim Seok Jin's pov.

It was a pleasant morning with sun shining brightly. I was on my way in my car to my company sitting behind going through today's schedule.
Suddenly the car stopped with a great jerk. I stopped myself by putting my hand on the seat.
"I guess, i just hit a person sir, I will go and check" My driver Baek hyeon said.
I also got off from the car to see if the person is all right or not.
It was a girl.
She had long hair which covered her face and she was sitting on her knees with her head down.
"Kinshana?( Are you okay?)" I asked.
She just nodded her head.
"Here take it" I offered my hand to her so she can have support to stand up.
And my eyes got widened.
Lee so min.
She is definitely Lee so min.

Flashback.

She was in my high school. Although I was her senior, she was good friends with my sister Kim Jae hee. I used to see her often and made some feelings for her. But my sister told me that she liked Park Jimin, a popular guy at that time in our school so I didn't confess my feelings to her and eventually forgot her.

End of the flashback.

Now I'm meeting her again after 10 years I don't know how to react.

"Can you leave my hand, hello, are you listening ?" She asked me snapping out of my thoughts.

I looked at our arms. They were still interlocked. I let go her hand immediately.

"Pervert" She said really low but I heard it.

"Pervert? Who? me? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No how can you be a pervert? First you hit me by your car then you hold my hand while staring at me for like straight 10 mins. Ok i understand I look like a celebrity but isn't it too much ". She said fake coughing.

"First of all. It was an accident. Second of all you don't look like a celebrity. Forget it already how much do you want?" I asked her.
"What? Do you take me for someone who will except your petty money" She said getting a little bit angry.

"So what do you want from me? " I asked.
"A apology" She said.
"What? " I asked in shock.
I had never apologized to anyone before.
"I'm sorry, young lady" My driver came in between us. And pushed me in the car.

I couldn't take out the thought of seeing Lee so min like this again. But it doesn't matter now she must be having a boyfriend now and I also don't like her anymore.
'She must not have recognized me as we never talked in school days' I thought.

Third person pov

Soon after accident she went to bus stop. She was okay. She didn't got hurt. Soon bus arrived and she headed to her destination. While she was in the car she was really nervous about being accepted or not. She thought to herself that she might not able to make it as she was just an ordinary girl who passed her schooling and university from a really simple school and university.

She soon arrived at her destination.
She was now standing in front of a huge building with 'Mansef cooperation' written on it. She sighed loudly and walked in the doors of the building to determine her future.

A/N: did you guys liked my the first chapter. Leave your thoughts in comments. Stay updated for more chapters. I will update new chapters every Thursday and Sunday and one more random day. Until then.

Love