Chapter 25: I don't like him, I love him.

Sometimes I just can't take my eyes off you.
                                                        ~sj.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"Lee so min. So min!!! " I shouted on the top of my lungs but the car didn't stop.
Did she listen to our conversation. Is she mad because I don't like her back. Or because I didn't tell that I liked her.
Many questions were roaming inside my head. But the only thing I could think was to find Lee so min.

I knew she won't go back to her house because I can easily find her.
I called my manager Mr. Jung.
"Hello Mr.  Jung. Can you please track Lee so Min's phone. " I said.
"Sure sir" Mr. Jung answered.

I went back home to change in some proper clothes as I was in my tracks.
I got message from the Mr. Jung.

Chat on message.

Mr. Jung : Sir Lee so Min's current location is at a bar. In's Bar, Seoul.
It 30 Min's far.

Me: ok

Me: ok.

End of the chat

I pick up the car keys and rushed out of the house. I drove my park out of the parking lot. And drove as fast as I can.

After 10 minutes I got a message from Mr. Jung.

Chat on message.

Mr. Jung : Sir Lee so Min's current location is at a bar. In's Bar, Seoul.
It 30 Min's far.

Me: ok

Me: ok.

Mr. Jung: Sir the Lee SO Min's location just changed. She is now not at the In's bar. She is at a warehouse near Han river.

*inserts location screenshot*.

Me: what the heck. Ok.

End of the message chat.

I made a sharp U turn. And drove at the full speed.

Lee SO Min's pov.

I was so angry and sad. My emotions were mixed. To feel better and also not to be found by Kim seok Jin I went to a bar.
The bar was empty as it was day time.There were only me and two men at the other table drinking their glasses of beer. I was drinking my glass of beer when two men who were present in the bar came to me. They were dressed in black suits.
I looked up in confusion.
"How may I help you? " I asked politely.
They stared at me before I felt something hit my head.
And darkness took place as I blacked out.

I woke up at a unfamiliar place. My head was spinning and I felt a sharp pain on my head. It was where I was hit. I soon realized I was sitting on a chair. My hands and legs were tied with rope to the chair. I started struggling to open the ropes. Soon the door of the room opened revealing a man. He had mint hair.

He looked angry

He looked angry. His hair were covering his one eye. He looked scary with red eyes. He was already angry.

He came to me and sat on the chair front of me.

"Do you know Kim seok Jin? " He asked me normally with a poker face.

My eyes bulges out at his statement. 'Is he his enemy. Did he kidnap me to take out the information of the company. What if I die? ' I started to think like a crazy woman.

(A/N: listen to I Love You Boy by suzy while reading further. I can guarantee you will tear up.)

"Answer me" He shouted snapping out of my thoughts.
"No " I answered thinking that he will believe me.
*Slap*
He slapped me hard across my face. I was sure it will leave a bruise. But I just couldn't care about it now.
"Don't lie. I already searched everything about you. You work as his assistant in Mansef" He said definitely looking more angry.
"So why did u ask me if u already know everything? I asked biting my lower lip trying to avoid tears falling from my eyes.
"Because I want to see that you lie or not. And u lie. So now answer all the questions truthfully if u don't want to get hurt. " He said coming near my ear whispering.
I just couldn't think of anything now. Only Kim seok Jin. When will he come to save me!!.

"So now answer. Why Kim seok Jin is not coming to work from some days? " He asked me making an eye contact.
"Because he is out of station " I said breaking the eye contact.
*Slap*
"You just lied again. You broke the eye contact which means you lied. I know he is not out of station so answer truthfully. "
"No I cannot. " I answered shouting.
"You little bitch" He said while grabbing my hair from roots pulling it which made my head to fall back.
"Yah!!! Let go" I shouted but his grip only tightened.

He suddenly let go of my hair and went outside the room and came back with a box. He took out a razor from the box.

"You better answer now or I will shave your these pretty hair which I know Kim seok Jin really like. " He said with a evil smile on his face.
I cannot think of anything. I cannot tell anything about Kim seok Jin.
"I ask again. Why Kim seok jin is not coming to work? " He asked.
My tears finally drop from my eyes. I shook my head, refusing to tell.
He started the razor.
I didn't shout. I couldn't. I know this can't be stopped. He grabbed my some hair and made the razor went through it. I could feel the my head being light. Thousands of hair strands fall on to my thighs. My tears started flowing uncontrollably.
'Is it even worth?He doesn't even like me back. ' I thought.
'Yes. Because I don't just like him. I love him' I thought.

Finally the razor stopped. I had already lost more than half of my hair.
"You want to have a look? " He said while placing a mirror in front of me.
My eyes we're shocked. My hair were cut from my scalp making me bald from some spots.
I diverted my eyes fast in another direction.
"You still look beautiful. What if I do something to your face? " He asked but was really not asking.
He pull out a blade from his pocket.

"Now answer before I make you bleed " He said.
I have already made decision that I won't answer at any costs.
"So I ask again. Why Kim seok Jin is not coming for work? " He asked with his scary glare.
"I will not say anything. " I shouted crying. I was now not afraid anymore of him.
"Oh see you are shouting at me now. " He said.
I can feel the blade touching my skin on my wrist.
I closed my eyes and lip my bottom lip to bear the pain. The blade dig into my skin on the wrist tearing the flesh. I opened the eyes to see the the fresh cut. Hot liquid was oozing out continuously.

I could hear his evil laughs.
"Sweetheart,  no one will come to save you, so you better answer" He said tugging a strand from my left over hair at the back of my ear.

My eyes starting closing due to the tiredness and the loss of the blood. I tried to keep them open but failed. The last thing I remember was a man opening the door.

The man was Kim seok Jin.

A/N: hey guys. Thankyou for 100 votings. And please do hear the recommended songs from now on as they will give more impact. Until then.
Love❤