chapter 18 : Maybe sometimes

Thinking of you keeps me awake.
Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
~sj

Lee so Min's pov.

It was Saturday finally. Weekend. But tomorrow is Kim Jae hee's opening ceremony. I woke up pretty early today. It was 6:30 am. Maybe I got used to it. I couldn't sleep back so I decided to go for a morning jog. I've been gaining weight for the past days as I am eating endlessly without any care. I got off the bed and did my morning routine. I changed my clothes to working outfit.

I got out of my house and saw Taehyung

"Good morning Tae! " I said cheerfully.
"Oh hi so min. How come you are so early today. Don't you love to sleep. Are you working out? Are you alright? " He said while touching my forehead with the back of his hand.
"Yahh!!!" I shouted angrily while pushing his hand away.
"Hehe mianhe (sorry). Should we jog together" He said with a smile.
"Ok" I nodded.

We jogged around the park in our area. Taehyung is a really cheerful guy and I love to spend time with him. He always make me laugh.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I had to work even on weekends. Why can't I just take some rest. There are so many documents left to take care of. I didn't want to call Lee SO min as she must be tired from the whole week and also tomorrow we have to go for my sister's opening ceremony.

"Baek hyun stop the car for a second" I ordered my driver.
I opened the window. I saw Lee SO min and the bus stop guy jogging together. They were laughing. The guy was kinda flirting with her.

My eyes went to her clothes.
'Did she really have to wear such a small top. She could have just wore a normal t-shirt or a jacket.' I thought.
I couldn't hold the sight anymore and ordered my driver to drive.

"Hello . Mr. Jung. Can you inform Ms. Lee that she has to come to work today as some documents need to be get done by today" I said on the phone to my manager while still in the car.

I'm not jealous. It's just that if she is so much free to meet a guy and flirt with him then she should come to work.

Lee SO min.

I got home. I was covered in sweat.
I got a call from Mr. Jung saying that I have to work today as I need to complete some documents.
I rush to washroom and changed my work clothes.