chapter 8 : Sorry

Why I always care if you are safe or not. Am I in love?

                                                        ~sj

Kim seok Jin's pov.
I was in my car waiting because of a long red light.
Suddenly I saw Lee so min with a guy at a bus stop. They were talking and laughing together.

The bus came and the guy grabbed Lee so Min's hand and pulled her in.
I sighed myself mentally.
'I don't know why but when somebody else touches her I don't like it. It's not that I like her or something. And what if he is a bad guy. Is he her boyfriend? ' I thought.

Soon I arrived at the building and walked towards my office. Lee so min was already there. She stood up and greeted me. I just nodded in response with a poker face. I was pissed.

2 hours after.

I heard a knock. "May I come in sir" Lee so min said.
"Yes you may come in " I said with a poker face.
"Sir I want to tell you about today's schedule. " She said politely.

I don't know what came over on me. I blurted out " Oh thank goodness you woke up from your dreams of love life. After two hours you are coming to tell me my schedule."

Maybe jealousy (A/N: it's a later thought).

"I didn't get you sir" She asked politely in confusion.
"Of course you won't get it. How can you pay attention at your work when your whole mind is roaming somewhere else. You may go and chat with your boyfriend. Get out of my room. " I said angrily pointing towards the door.

She nodded slightly. Small droplets started leaving her eyes.
She started walking towards the door and stopped.
"I don't have a boyfriend nor a love life. " She said without turning and closing the door behind her.

Lee so Min's pov.

I don't have a boyfriend nor a love life. " I said without turning and closing the door behind me.

I sat on my desk and sob quietly. Tears were rolling continously. It was finally lunch time. I decided to go out and take a walk.

I was walking when I saw a cute cafe. I was pretty hungry so I went in and ordered a sandwich and a bubble tea.
I ate it and called Gil O Sol and told her about what happened today. She comforted me and told that maybe my boss was frustrated due to work.
I believed that and went back to Mansef.

We both didn't talk the whole day. Suddenly he came out of his office I stood up and bowed to him. I was scared of being scoped by him again. I stayed silent and kept my head down.

"You can go home. I'll work overnight. " He said.

I nodded in response and started packing up my things. I started walking towards the elevator.

"Sorry for shouting at you today. I was wrong " He said.
I started to turn to face him but he had already went into his room closing the door.
"Thankyou" I said in my breath and walked out of the building.

I got home and started my english course online. I've been taking english classes for like a month now and have improved a lot. I can now talk frequently.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

It was my first time to say sorry to someone.

Next day.

I was on my way to the work again after washing up as last night I stayed at the office. I was on my way when I saw a bakery shop.I instructed my driver to buy some cupcakes. I wanted to give them to Lee SO Min as a sorry.

Soon I arrived at the office. Lee SO Min was yet not arrived. So I went inside my office.
After a while i heard a knock at the door and Lee so min entered. She was wearing makeup today. She looked beautiful. She wore this beautiful flowery flowy dress.

"Sir can I tell you today's schedule "she said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh y-yes " I said taking my eyes of her.
"Sir you're having a greet up for the new colleagues who have entered Mansef to encourage them. And, oh that's all for today. " She said and I nodded.
"Your permission " She said while walking towards the door.
"Ms. Lee wait, um. "
"Yes sir, do you want anything? " She asked.
"Umm you can take these cupcakes from my table. I-I - someone gave me, you can have it" I said stuttering in between words.

Lee so Min's pov.

"Someone gave me you can have it" He said.
'What does he think am I dog' I thought .I wasn't having any other option but to take them.
I reached his table and picked the box giving him a fake natural smile.
I got out of his office and put them on the table.

"What does he think of himself. Does he think that he is so rich to not accept anyone's gift. " I said quietly.

Lunch time.

I was sitting at my desk when 2 of my colleagues came.

"Can I help you? " I asked.
"Are you also coming to today's meet and greet?" One of them asked.
"As it's was a greet up for new colleagues I also have to attend it" I said.
"Oh wait are those cupcakes. Can I take one. I love sweets. " The other one said acting cutely.
"Ah ya sure "I said while they took one each and started munching on them.

Suddenly the CEO's door opened and we all three greeted. He made a eye contact with me for a second and went off to take elevator.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

'Did she just shared the cupcakes given by me with others.
Ok i got it I made a mistake by lying to her about the cupcakes but isn't it too obvious that I must have bought them for her. ' I thought.

"Agrrh" I got off the elevator frustrated. Suddenly I got a call from my manager Mr. Jong.
"Hello. Sir i wanted to inform you that there has been a shift in next month meeting with Europeans. It's been day after tomorrow. " He said.
"How can they just shift it like that. Anyways then book the tickets for our staff and me. Thankyou for informing me and pls inform others also. " I said hanging up the phone.
I thought of telling Lee so min about it after the meet and greet.

----------------------timeskip----------------------

The greet and meet got over soon. Lee so min was packing up her things to leave for home.

"Ms. Lee " I called her.
"Yes sir. Is there anything you would like me to do? " She asked politely.
No, no, I just wanted to tell you that you are accompanying me for a whole week to Europe for foreign business. Flight is tomorrow morning" I said but got cut off immediately in between.
"What!!" she said not believing my words.
"I said flight is tomorrow and you should pack for it today and it will last for a week " I repeated myself.
She just nodded not knowing what to say.
"You can go now. " I said and she disappeard.

Lee so Min's pov.

I got home and started packing whatever I found in my closet. I didn't know what to take on my first business meeting so I packed everything that I might need. I told my brother jihyun about the trip and told him not to bring his girlfriends in the house while I was gone. I got really tired from all the packing and drifted to sleep.

A/N : How was this chapter guys. Coming up is a Europe trip. We all love a shy boss right. Until then.

Love❤