chapter 15 : I'll never hurt you.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
~sj

Lee SO Min's pov.

"Jihyun" I screamed out on the top of my lungs.
Jihyun was sitting on the couch watching anime. The living room was looking like a garbage place. All over were wrappers and food leftovers. The juice bottles were lying on the floor.
"Weren't you coming tomorrow?" He asked while standing up.
"One week is already over. Are you crazy? What did you do to this house?" I said while going inside.
I grabbed him by his collar and smacked him on his head.
"Mianhe, mianhe (sorry), I'll clean this up as fast I can" He said while picking up the wrappers.
"You better do" I said giving him a death glare.

I was so tired that I drifted to sleep.

Next morning.

I woke up and changed into my office clothes.

I met Kim Taehyung on the bus stop

I met Kim Taehyung on the bus stop. We took the same bus. I reached office on time and greeted my colleagues.
"Hi Lee SO Min. Will you like to join us tonight. We will be going for a barbecue. A new restaurant has open nearby and it is giving amazing discounts. " One of my collegues said.
"Sure" I said smiling.

°°°°°°°°°°

I was sitting on my desk working on some important documents when I got a phone call on the office phone.
"Yeobeosayo?(hello)" I said.
"Lee so min. Bring a coffee in my office. " Kim seok Jin said.
"Oh wow did he just ordered me to bring him a coffee. I didn't apply to be a drinks delivery person " I said to myself.

But I had to follow his order.
I went into the office kitchen and made his a Americano.
I knocked the door and went inside.
"Here is your coffee Kim seok Jin. " I covered my mouth.
"Sir" I corrected myself and kept on his table.
He stared at it first and then took a sip.
Next second he split it out.
"Do you call this coffee? " He said angrily.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"Do you call this coffee? " I asked angrily.
"Hmm, I did something wrong sir? " She said politely.
"Oh no how can you? You're a really intelligent person. How can you make a mistake " I replied back in sarcasm .
"I don't know what I did wrong but I'll make another one" She said while lifting the tray.
I put the coffee mug on the tray in anger.
She took it and left the room.

I don't know what came over me. I saw the same guy who was the other day with Lee so min today at the bus stop. They were holding hands. She said last time that she doesn't have any boyfriend. Did she lie to me?

I continued the work where I left.

Lee so Min's pov.

I walked out of his office and went in the kitchen. I put the tray on the slab. I stared at my hand. It was burnt. When he put the cup on the tray in anger some hot coffee spilled on my hand.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Does he have to treat me like that all the time? Does he get pleasure from shouting at me? At one time he is so protective and at other he hurts me.

••••••••••

Soon it was end of my working hours. I didn't go into his office for the entire day.
We collegues had decided to have some barbecue. I grabbed my things and left without saying goodbye.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I was working. It was already 9 pm.
"Is Lee SO min still working?" I asked myself.
I stood up and went out. The desk was empty. She had already left without a goodbye.
"Was I too harsh?" I said to myself.

I had also finished my work so I thought of going home.
I grabbed the keys and my coat.

I was at a crossing when I saw a familiar figure. She was hugging a pole. She looked drunk. She was with other colleagues also who were trying to make her stand up.

I got out of the car to see what was happening.
"What is going on here? " I asked them.
"Oh good evening sir. Lee SO min is drunk. We made her drink a little too much. We didn't know that her alcohol tolerance was this low. " One man said.
"Oh don't worry. You may go. I'll drive her home. " I said while taking her into my arms.
Soon they left.
"Oh it's the cruel Kim seok Jin who always shouts at me."she said while poking my cheek.
"Hey, I'm not cruel. And it was your fault. " I said.
"My fault. " She said.
"Forget it. Let's go home " I said while picking her up and putting her on the passenger seat.
I sat on the driver's seat and started driving.

Soon her phone started ringing.
The caller ID said Jihyun. It was his brother calling.
I picked up the phone.
"Hey noona. Don't come home now. Mother is at home and was asking why you were not at home. I told her that she will be staying at Gil O Sol's house. So don't come home tonight. You should go and stay at her house. Bye I gotta go. " He said and hung up not giving me a chance to say anything.

I now couldn't take her home nor I know her friend. So only one option was left was to take her my home.
I parked my car. She was asleep. I picked her up not wanting to wake her up. I entered the house and went into my bedroom and put her down on my bed.
I was about to stand up when I saw her hand it was burnt. Suddenly I remembered today's coffee incident when I put the mug way too strongly on the tray.
I stood up and took out a first aid box from the cupboard and start treating her wound.

"You hurt me" She said while her eyes still closed.
She suddenly shot open her eyes. I stared at her.
"Why? " She said.
"Why?" I repeated in confusion.
"Why can't you like me instead of hating me ? " She said.
"I don't hate you? " I said while caressing her hair.
"But you like somebody else." She said in a low sad voice.
"Who? Me? No I don't like anyone. " I said.
"You used to like a girl which was in our school. " She said tears filling her eyes.
"Oh but it was in high school. " I said remembering what I said on the trip.
"But why didn't you like me in high school.Whenever I tried to talk to you you always ran away to avoid me or you used to sit really far from me. Was I that ugly? " She said in fainting sobs.

My eyes widened after hearing Lee SO Min knows me. She remembered me and our high school days. She knew I was saying lies all the time.

"It wasn't like that. I didn't ignore you. " I said wiping her tears.
"I liked you so much Kim seok Jin " She said. It was the last sentence before she doze off to sleep.
I was so shocked on hearing those words. She used to like me. I was her crush.
"I liked you way more" I said whispering while kissing her forehead.
I'll never hurt you again.

I got outside of the room and went to the guest room to sleep.
I remembered our old school days when she used to be a troublesome. 'She used to be called to principal's office daily and used to get detention frequently. I still liked her. But now I don't know how I truly feel now . I don't think I like her any more. ' I thought.

A/N: Hey guys. How was this chapter. I tried to write a emotional one. Leave your comments. Until then.
Love❤