chapter 11: In my eyes?

You drive me crazy.
                                                          ~sj

Kim seok Jin's pov.

We soon reached at Kim Namjoon's house. It been years when I last saw him at our high school as he shifted to Europe. We were pretty good friends. I rang the bell of his house while Lee SO min was standing behind me.
Namjoon opened the door. He hasn't changed a bit.
"Kim seok Jin.  It's been so long. " He said while hugging me.
"Yes brother" I hugged him back.
"Is she your girlfriend? " He asked me.
I looked behind and saw Lee SO min staring at me hoping for a answer from me.
"No, no she is my assistant. " I said normally.
"Oh anyways come in both of you" He said.
We nodded and entered.
"Isn't she Lee SO min ?" Kim Namjoon asked me when we were far from her. My eyes widened on hearing his question. I made it obvious for him that she is.
"So she is. Does she know you? "He asked me.
I shook my head.
"She doesn't remember me" I told him
"Do you still like her " He asked a smile occurred on his face.
"No, not at all. I've decided not to be in love with anyone because no one is good enough for me in this world" I said immediately.
"But why. You liked her so much when you were in high school. I think she has become more prettier and she is so hot. Then what's the matter? " He asked me.
'I admit that she is pretty and way too hot but I don't think I like her' I thought.
"I don't know" I said and walked towards living room.

2 hours ----------timeskip-------------

We all were sitting in the living room. Me and Namjoon were both laughing while Lee SO min just smiled. She is really pretty when she smiles.

"You are beautiful" Namjoon said to Lee SO min.
"Thankyou " She replied with a smile.

We talked about our life's, work, and other things.

"Namjoon it has got pretty late. I think we should go now" I said.
"Oh yes " He said while walking us towards the door.
Lee SO min first bid her goodbye and sat into the car.
I hugged him one more time.
"I think she is good for you. I can see how you look at Lee so min. Don't do anything that you will regret later" He whispered in my ear and smiled.
I shrugged the his statement and sat in the car.

Min SO min was asleep when we reached hotel. She looked really tired. So I picked her up by sliding when of my arms under her knees and one under her shoulder.
I opened her door and put her on the bed. I took of her boots and covered her with blanket. Her room was pretty messy. She was always like that in her school days also. Clumsy.

Flashback.

I used to take extra classes for english. She used to in my extra classes sometimes. She was late for them on daily basis. She used to sit leaving 3 seats in front of me. When she used to stand up,her stationary and books used to fell.
Whenever she used to open her locker and books and other stuff used to fell in corridor. She used to fell multiple times a day.

End of flashback.
I saw her suitcase which was lying open. There were formal suits, causal clothes and some other random clothes. I remembered that tomorrow we are going for a extremely grand party.
"She hasn't have brought any dresses to wear" I said to myself and walked out of the room.
I called manager Jong and told him to arrange for a luxurious dress till tomorrow morning.

                             •••••••

I was laying on my bed when I remembered what Kim Namjoon said."What did he see in my eyes? Do I like her?" I asked myself.
"No of course not " I said while turning on one side and drifted to sleep.

Next morning.

Lee SO Min's POV.

I woke up pretty late. When I woke up I found myself in yesterday's clothes. I didn't remember anything. 'I must have slept in the car. CEO must have bought me' I thought.
I went in washroom to took a bath. I came out after half an hour and saw a big box on my bed. I opened it and read out the letter that was present in there.
'You have to wear this for tonight. We are going to a business party. Get ready by 7 pm.'
                                                     - CEO
There was a red dress and crystal studded heals.