Chapter 29 : It's ok.

I don't want anyone else to kiss your lips.
~sj.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

Next morning.

It's been 2 days Lee So Min hasn't woke up. It was 8am in the morning.
Lee So Min's parents has been informed about her. They will come to meet her today.
I looked at me . I smelled so bad and also was wearing same wrinkled shirt for past 3 days. Kim Taehyung came in the morning to see Lee So min. So I left for home to change and take a bath .
I was in the shower thinking about so many things at the same time.
*Sobs*

I started crying as soon as all the things that happened that day with Lee So min strated rolling in front of my eyes.
I looked at my hands. I remembered they were covered with Lee So Min's blood. And also I killed a person. I don't regret about killing Min Yoongi . I can kill the whole world for Lee So Min.
I got out of the shower and wore a clean white shirt with lower denims and also wore a round neck sweater as November has started and is cold in days too.
I went to hospital back as soon as I got over with changing.

At the hospital.

When I reached hospital I went to Lee So Min's room. I stopped at the doorstep. I saw from the door window a couple with Kim Taehyung. And Lee So min , she was sitting with her eyes open and talking.
Guilt engulfed me. I couldn't face her as well as her parents. So I went to the basement and waited there.
I saw people with their loved ones. I thought do I love someone or do I have a person who loves me. I didn't find an answer.
It was already 6pm so I thought of going back to check on Lee So Min if she is asleep or not . I can't avoid her forever.

I stood out of the room and peaked inside. It seemed like Lee So min was sleeping.
So I entered the room quietly.
"Kim seok Jin?" She said while still laying and facing in opposite direction.

Lee So Min's pov.

I woke up around 11 am.
"Lee So Min? Lee So min?" I could hear someone calling my name.
I looked at the sound direction and saw Kim Taehyung.
He hurriedly pressed the red button to call a nurse. A nurse with a doctor came and examined me.
"Taehyung where is Seok Jin?" I asked.
"I don't know" he replied in a pissed off tone.

The doctor examined me and assured that I'm getting better.
The room door suddenly flew open revealing my parents.
They ran towards me and hugged me.
I hugged them back. I apologized them for making them worried.

They stayed till evening.

6pm.

Kim Taehyung got a call from jihyun that he is having some problem at home.
"Hey Lee So min I'll be right back" Kim Taehyung said to me.
"No. It's fine . You can come tomorrow in morning. Just go home and sleep" I said.
"But-"
"No buts" I cut him off.
He finally agreed.
Before leaving he kissed my forehead. It felt weird but I shrugged it off as it was just a friendly kiss.

I was really tired from talking all day so I laid down on bed.
I could only think about one person. Kim seok Jin. Why isn't he here? Does he not care about me? Did something happened to him? Questions started gushing in my mind .

I suddenly heard the sound of the door opening.
"Kim seok Jin?" I was hoping that he came.
"Lee So Min?" He answered back.
I turned over.
"You are still awake. You should rest ." He said avoiding eye contact.
"I rested for 2 days straight. I'm ok now" I said politely.
"Ok " he answered back.
He moved closer to me. But I was shocked when he chose the sofa to sit on .
And my heart broke when he pulled out his phone and started scrolling down.
"Kim seok Jin?" I called his name after staring him.
"Hmm" he answered with his eyes still glued on the phone screen.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
He finally looked up. And stared in my eyes . A tear rolled down from one of his eyes.
"I'm sorry." He finally spoke.
"It's ok. I'm alive. Can't you see?" I said .
"I'm sorry for hurting and giving you so much pain" he said totally ignoring my sentence.
I tried to sit.
"No don't sit. I'm coming" he said while rushing towards my bed.
He sat on the stool near my bed.
"It's ok Kim seok Jin. I'm happy that you are safe and alright" I said trying to console him.

He just nodded.
"Can you uhm sing a lullaby for me?" I asked.

Flashback.

I was bunking maths class. I was walking in the empty corridor when I heard someone singing.
I approached the room and saw Kim seok Jin singing in a empty room. He was singing playing guitar simultaneously. I stood there shocked with my mouth dropped.
'He sings so beautifully. He should definitely be a singer.' I thought.
I waited and listened him till the last. It felt so pleasing to hear his voice.

End of the flashback.

"Sure" he said.
He started singing and I melted in his voice. I started feeling sleepy. I could feel him caressing my cheek.
His touch, his breath, his voice, his smile, I missed all if them.

The next thing I remember waking up in Kim seok Jin's arms.

A/N : hey guys I'm sorry for small chapter but don't worry I'll post soon. And thank you once again for 1k+ views. And don't forget to vote. Each vote matters. Until then.
Love ♥️