chapter 4: Learn to say no.

Even if I'm seeing you I'm missing you
~sj

Next day.

Lee So Min's pov

I woke up early today as I didn't want to be late on my 1st official day at work. I brushed my teeth, took a bath, cleaned the house as I live with my brother jihyun who is a college student.
I changed into my work clothes. As it was my first day i want to look good I chose a pink ruffled blouse with a black skirt and a sling bag and wore my nude high heels.

I made my hair pretty nicely

I got off the house with keys, my id card, and phone.
On my way to bus stop I saw a donuts shop and thought of buying it for my colleagues to say hello.
I went in and bought some for my colleagues and CEO also and headed to bus stop.
Soon bus arrived and I entered in it and found myself a seat.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

It was a big red light and I've been waiting for 5 Min's in my car.
Suddenly I saw a familiar figure who was wearing a baby pink ruffled top with a cute black skirt. It was Lee so Min. She looked so much different in those clothes. She looked better than yesterday. Suddenly a bus arrived and she hopped in. I saw her leaving in the bus.

'How can she wear such a short skirt in public transport. I mean it's perfectly fine to wear in a workplace and also the company is a fashion designing company. She should have taken a taxi or so. Doesn't she has a car. She doesn't look poor though. Or does she don't know how to drive' I thought to myself.

I shrugged that thought and soon reached the office.
I entered on 10th floor through elevator door and found that Lee so min already reached.
She stood up from her seat and greeted me good morning.
I nodded in response and went in my office.

Soon after I heard a knock and Lee so min entered.

Lee so Min's pov.

I wanted him to give the donuts which I bought on my way but I was really scared. What if he shouts at me for disturbing him or rejects them.

Finally I took courage and knocked his office's door and stepped inside.
He was busy reading some papers. "Yes? " He said while still looking down at his papers.
I really got nervous of what to say so I remained silent.
He rose his head and said " Can I ask what you are waiting for? "
"Yes sir" I said. My heart was beating so fast at that time.
He let out a chuckle and asked " So tell me what are you waiting for? "
"To gather up courage "I said looking down at floor.
"Sir as you know today is my official first day at work so I bought some donuts for you and other colleagues to say thank you for future." I said not looking in his eyes.

There was a pause for long 30 secs.
"You may leave them at my table" He said looking back to his papers.

I said what he told me and exited the room.