chapter 6:Are you her boyfriend?

I want to see you,  touch you, kiss you.
                                                     ~sj.

Lee so Min's pov.

"Ahh but i dont have any club clothes to wear. " I groaned in annoyance on the phone.

"We can go shopping.  I'll pick you up in 2 hour from your house. " Gil O Sol said before hanging up.

I got out of my house with my wallet to buy some clothes for tonight party.

Gil O Sol and I went to shopping mall and entered a store.

"It doesn't look good"I said scratching my head.

"No it's perfect" She said clinging to my arm

"But the top is too showing and the shorts are too short" I said in disapproval.

"That's why it's perfect. And shorts are meant to be short. We are going to a club not to a date. We need to look hot. Do you want to die single? " She said in amusing note.

I gave her death glares.
I finally agreed and bought it.

-------------------------timeskip-------------------

Later in evening.

"Yah at least put some makeup on. " Gil O Sol shouted at me.

"Why? I look totally fine. We don't need outer beauty,  we should be beautiful from inside. " I advised her like a saint.

"Blah, blah, blah.  And make a messy bun. You have to show your neck. " She said.

"Stop telling me what to do I said" I said and started putting makeup and making a messy bun.

"You look so fat. Did you gained weight? " Gil O Sol said laughing.

I stuck out a tongue at her.

"That's look so sexy. "She complimented.

"What? " I asked furrowing.
"That black lipstick on your lips. And when you put your tongue out. I for sure would've fallen for you if I was a guy. " She said exaggerating.

I hit her arm

I hit her arm.
"Ouch" She winced in pain.
"We will be late for the party " I said grabbing my jacket, sling bag and put my black heels on
While she grabbed her car keys and bag.

We arrived at the party around 8:20 p. m. There were a lot of people that we were not knowing.

We were greeted by Kim Jae hee.

"Anneoung, long time no see. " She said while hugging us.
"Happy birthday " Gil O Sol and I both said in chorus.
"Thank You. Make yourself comfortable" saying that she left to greet other people.

"Hello Lee so Min " I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see the person.

My eyes widened to see the guy that I had a big crush in high school days ' park jimin'.