chapter 2 : No way.

I think I would never feel complete without you.
                                                ~sj

Lee So Min's pov

I could feel my heart race while entering the building.

"Anneyeong haseyo! My name is Lee So Min. I'm here for my job application interview.  Sorry for being late I overslept. " I introduced myself to the receptionist. 
"You can go to the 2nd floor. There you will meet Mr. Jong who will take your interview. I wish you all the best. " The receptionist said.

I nodded in response and said thank you.

I then took the elevator and pressed the the button to the 2nd floor. I noticed my hands were really sweaty due to nervousness. I finally reached the 2nd floor and searched for Mr. Jong who will be going to take my interview.

I noticed a young man who seems to be like in his late 20s wearing a suit and was having a polished appearance. He was busy with some of his paper work so I didn't know what to do.

Soon he averted his gaze towards me and said while smiling politely " You must be Ms. Lee So Min". I slightly nodded not knowing what to say in response as I was way too late.

He stood up walking towards me. My hands and legs started shaking on the thought of doing wrong in the interview. He then handed me a paper to fill up my personal details and took my job application form which I brought from home in which I wrote why I wanted to become a part of 'Mansef'. He then guided to me a room in which there was a table between 2 chairs mainly for interviewing purpose.

He then told me to take a seat while he himself took another chair to sit.
"So what do you major in?" He asked.
"I-In bus-siness sir" I said stuttering due to nervousness.

He let out a chuckle while saying " You don't need to be nervous and you can call me Mr. Jong. So how many languages you can speak. As 'Manef' is all about business you should atleast know 3 languages other than Korean so that you can communicate to foreign agencies "he said while his eyes still glued on me. 

I suddenly started to panic about the thought that I only knew Korean and a little English which I can't speak frequently. I started to have a panic attack as the memories came back about my mother threatening me to come back to home town and marry if I don't find a job within a month.
I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a voice.

"Ms. Lee, Ms. Lee.  Are you listening? "  Mr. Jong said in worry.

I bashed my eyelashes to focus and took a deep breath as I knew what was coming now,  a lie out of my mouth " Oh yes Mr. Jong,  I know English, German, French and a little bit of Portuguese also. " I blurted out whatever languages that came in my mind at that moment.

I really got scared about what if he tells me to speak one of those in front of him.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and he picked it up " "Yeoboseyo! Sorry but Mr. Kim is currently busy in his meeting. Ok i will head there soon. " He hanged the phone and stood up.
" Sry Ms. Lee i've to head somewhere urgently.  Please go to the receptionist at the reception and tell her to take your further interview. " He said while exiting the room and I nodded in response while also exiting the room.

I went back at the reception. As soon as she saw me she handled me a tablet and a microphone. I gave her a confused look to ask what all these things are about. Looking at my confused face she said furrowing her eyebrows "Don't you know that you will be assisting our CEO Mr. Kim from today onwards. " I tried to told her that I was left on my half interview and she has to take it further but before I could say it she cut me off saying  " Hurry up you should go to the Mr. Kim's office he must be waiting for you to tell him his further schedule after his morning meeting. "

She took her keys and said while running towards the doors of the building  " Sry I've to go meet some agents and I will be a late. Mr.  Kim's office is on 10th floor and from today onwards you have to accompany him all the time in your working ours or may be even after that. "

I was left standing dumbfounded and was trying to recall the situation that just happened. 

I didn't know what to do as this felt so wrong , taking a job by telling lies for the first time in my life but also I didn't have any option but to go for it.

I wore the earpiece and opened the tablet. All the schedules were listed on it for the day.  I scanned through the tablet to get a brief idea.

After calming my mind I started taking my steps towards the elevator. I pressed the button for the 10th floor.
Soon after I reached the floor I took a deep breath and walked out the elevator.

The floor was empty with only one room and in front of it stood a table and a chair. There was a position stand on the table that said ' CEO assistant'.

After taking a quick glance of the door I started taking small steps towards the door that said 'CEO Mr. Kim'. I knocked the door and heard a small come in permission.

I opened the door and revealed the back of a young man with a good body built standing facing windows while hands in his pockets wearing black shirt and pants.

My heart was beating like crazy while talking small steps inside the room.
The man suddenly started turning to face me and my jaw dropped.

I shouted in disbelief " You! No way? "

A smirk appeared on his face.

A/N: Hello readers. What are your thoughts about this chapter? Do you like it or not??  Leave your comments.  I will be updating every Thursday,  Sunday and an another random day.  So stay tuned. Until then.

Love❤

Is this love??// A CEO KSJ FF✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara