Chapter 30 : She might love him.

I don't want anyone else to be in your arms because that's my only place.
                                                   ~sj.

3rd person's pov.

Things were getting better day by day between Lee So min and Kim seok Jin but they didn't know that the problems are not yet finished.
Kim Nam Joon. Kim Seok Jin's best friend in high school. They were good friends. Kim namjoon lives in Europe . Kim seok Jin visited him some months him ago with Lee So Min. They seemed on good terms but what happened suddenly?.

Flashback.

Kim Nam Joon and Kim seok Jin are best friends. As daily both came to school but today was a different day for Kim Nam Joon. Today he has to propose his crush " Min-Seo" . Kim Nam Joon has been waiting for this so long. He bought roses for her to propose her properly.

Lunch break.

Kim Nam Joon has already told Kim Seok Jin about her .
"Kim Seok Jin. I'll propose her now." Kim Nam Joon says to Kim Seok Jin.
"Ok. Good luck" Kim seok Jin said busy in completing his homework.

Kim Nam Joon goes to her and grab her hand softly and take her to ground where no body was present.

"Min- Seo . I want to tell you something. I like you a lot . I really think you are cute and beautiful and good from heart. Will you be my girlfri-" Kim Nam Joon gets cut by Min- Seo.
"I'm sorry Kim Nam Joon. I respect your feelings but I like Kim Seok Jin at the present. Sorry but I rejected your proposal" Min- Seo says while patting his shoulder and going back in the building.

Kim Nam Joon went in the class back after throwing the bouquet in the dustbin.
He saw Kim Seok Jin staring at Lee so Min as she came to attend English class. Kim Nam Joon was angry as his crush like his friend.

Later after school ends.

Kim Nam Joon gets out of the class late as he was having a talk with the teacher.
When he reaches school gates he sees Kim seok Jin and Min- Seo talking. His eyes gets widen when he sees Min- Seo hugging Kim Seok Jin. Kim Nam Joon blood started as he sees his best friend betray him.

" I will make Kim seok Jin suffer for sure " Kim Nam Joon says to himself.

End of the flashback.

Lee So Min's pov.

Today was the day for me to get dispatched from the hospital . My parents visited me daily. Kim seok Jin has also talked to my parents and removed all the misunderstandings.
Kim Seok Jin came to hospital this morning and took care of all the medical documents. I insisted to pay but he didn't hear.

At evening I was dispatched. I was feeling really good and well now.
Kim Seok Jin gave me a drive to my house .
"Kim Seok Jin I'll come to work from tomorrow" I said smiling.
I missed the work. My colleagues , the building, the meetings and of course the CEO Jin .
"You can stay at home for more days " he said while concentrating on driving.
"No . I'll come tomorrow" I said.
He nodded.

As soon as I opened the door of my house. My brother jihyun came rushing towards me and hugged me.
"Jihyun, jihyun I cannot breath " I said as he hugged me so tightly.
"Oh sorry sorry. I missed you noona. " He said loosening the grip.
"Did u study well?" I asked ruffling his hair .
"Yes" he said jumping like a 5 year old kid.

Next morning.

I woke up early , took a bath , ate breakfast and got changed in work clothes.

I wore a bright dress with a coat .
I hailed a taxi and went to work.
I entered the building and was greeted by the receptionist.
I went to my floor and was welcomed by my colleagues.

*Boom*
The balloon with confetti burst as soon as the lift opened.
"Lee So Min welcome back!" They shouted in unison.
"Uh-h thank you so much " I said, a little embarrassed.
After all the welcome got over I went to my desk . I peeked inside the Jin's office . He hasn't arrived yet.
I took some documents and start working on them.
*Cough*
I lifted my head and saw Kim Seok Jin .
"Good morning sir" I said while standing up.
"Good morning. " He said smiling and went into his office.
'I missed him in these coats. He looks so handsome' I thought while blushing like crazy.

Kim Seok Jin's pov.

I saw Lee So Min sitting on her desk doing some work. She was so concentrated that she didn't hear the lift opening noise.
I looked at her beautiful face.
I coughed so that she can see me.
"Good morning sir" she greeted.
"Good morning" I greeted back and went inside the office.

It was 3 pm. I faced some trouble as some information was missing. I called at Lee So Min's desk but no one picked.
I went out to see she wasn't their.
"Maybe she went out for lunch" I said to myself.
I went down to reception in search of her. I saw a similar boy hugging Lee So Min. Kim Taehyung.

My eyes widened when Lee So Min hugged him back. My heart stopped beating for a minute.
My eyes felt watery. I went upstairs in my office.

I sat down on my chair and started doing some work.
But something was giving me a problem.
The thought that Lee So Min might love him back.

A/N: I'm really sorry guys I updated late. I'm not well these days and I faced some problems. So please understand . I love you and your patience. I will try to update as soon as possible. Until then .
Love❤️