Chapter 19 : I'm your boss.

You are the best thing that has happened to me.
~sj.

Lee SO Min's pov.

It was already over. The ceremony came to an end. We got out of the Hall. Me and Seok Jin was walking down the stairs when I saw a board.
It said - 'Art exhibition'.
I always loved to visit art galleries. They always were so quiet that they gave me so much peace.
"Kim seok Jin can I see it?" I asked him with my puppy eyes.
"What? Ahh it's an art exhibition. You love them right? " He said while looking at the board.
"Oh how do you know? " I asked in confusion.
"Hehe just guessed " He said rubbing his neck.
"So can I? " I asked again trying to act cute.
"Sure" He said smiling.
"Yeah! I love you" I exclaimed.
'Oh shit what did you just said Lee SO Min' I cursed myself.
"Hmm sorry, I guess I got a little excited " I explained to shocked Kim seok Jin.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

We entered the gallery. Actually I also loved to visit galleries back in my school days.
She went to the nature section and I followed her. She was so concentrated in seeing paintings.
Then suddenly all the past things came rushing in my mind.

Flashback.

It was sunday so I thought of visiting a art gallery. It was so hectic these days because of school. I went to a art gallery near the Seoul station.

I was there for like 30 minutes when I saw a familiar girl. My heart began to race. She was so concentrated into the art that she wasn't noticing who passed by her.

She was wearing this cute dress which made me impossible to avoid looking at her

She was wearing this cute dress which made me impossible to avoid looking at her. I stood a little far from her and watched her.
From that day I visited that same gallery in my high school days whenever I got time, hoping I would see her again. But she never showed up.

End of the flashback.

We got out the gallery.

"Get inside. I will give you a ride" I told her pointing towards my car.

"Thanks" She smiled to me.

I took a deep breath. What is wrong with me?

I drove to her place.

"Thank you for so much today. " She said.
"I didn't do anything " I said with a blank expression.
"Umm you said sorry and.. " Before she could complete the sentence I cut her off.
"It won't happen again" I said.
She looked a little taken aback. She nodded and got out of the car.

Lee SO Min's pov.

I went to my room. I was feeling really sleepy. I got on my bed and put my head on my pillow.

Tears started flowing uncontrollably from my eyes.

"Oh what is happening with me. Hehe I think I'm sick. Why I'm crying. It is not that I expected something. " I said to myself while trying to wipe my tears. But they were flowing out continuously.

The next think I know I woke up in the morning.

I woke up and went to washroom. I looked myself at the mirror.
I looked horrible. But I didn't care.

I went down stairs and thought of having breakfast before getting ready.

"Noona, was there a hurricane in your room? " Jihyun asked.
"I'm not in mood to talk" I replied back.

After having breakfast I went into my room and got changed for work.

I took a cab as I was not having any energy to ride a bus

I reached the office and went upstairs. I sat on my desk and go be through some paperwork.
I don't know but I didn't feel great today.
It was lunch and I was not feeling well so I thought of calling pharmacy service and told them my symptoms on the phone. They said that the medicine will arrive in about half an hour.

The medicine arrived after half an hour.
"Thankyou, here is the cash" I said to the delivery guy.
"Thankyou ma'am, I hope you feel better " He said and bid his farewell.

A similar figure appeared out of no where. It was Kim seok Jin.
"Are you sick? " He asked.
"No. "I lied.
"Are you hurt anywhere" He asked with concern checking me from top to bottom.
"No" I said in an annoying voice.
"So what's this medicine about? " He asked me politely hoping that I will tell him.
"None of your business " I said while sitting on my chair.
"Ms. Lee are you forgetting that you are still at work and I'm your boss here. You have to answer all the questions I ask. And how come you are talking to me informally. I don't think I gave you permission to talk to me casually at work yet " He said with a little angry tone.
"Umm sorry sir. I was just not feeling a little well. " I said.
"Good. Next time be careful and you can go home early if you are not feeling well. " He said.
"No I will be fine after taking the meds" I said.
"As you wish" He said while going into his room.

'He is scary sometimes ' I thought to myself.

Kim Seok Jin's pov.

It was 8pm. I got out of my office and saw Lee SO min still working.

"You can do it tomorrow. Let's go home. I will drop you" I said.
Without saying anything she got up to leave.
She is really not well I thought.
We were on our way to her house when she suddenly shouted.

"Stop the car" She said covering her mouth with her hand.
I knew she was going to puke.
I quickly stopped the car near the footpath.
She got out and sat down on the footpath and started puking.
I got out of the car too and hold her hair back so that they do not come in between.
Once she was done I grabbed her by her arm and helped her to walk to the car.
She soon slept in the car.
Once we got at her house I lifted her up and rang her house doorbell. I told her brother that she can take a few days break as she is really not ok.

I bid my farewell and drove back home.
I reached home and drifted to sleep as soon as I laid on the bed.

A/N: OMG!!!  Thankyou for 300+ reads guys. I love you so much. Don't forget to share and vote. Until then.
Love❤