Chapter 33: A dance date.

It hurts knowing someone else also wants you too.
                                                       ~sj.

Kim Seok Jin.

It's been days Lee So min hasn't come. Obviously she has been fired but she should have come to meet her colleagues. I have a new assistant now. She is always clingy with me. And flirts too sometimes. I miss Lee So Min . Her anger . Her smile. Her annoyed face when I used to give her work. She was very hard-working though.

*Knock-*
I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said.
"Hi oppa" Kim Jae hee said.
"Oh sister!" I exclaimed as I was happy to see her.
"How you come here? Is mom well?" I asked her.
"Yes Mom is all well. Well my sweet brother I cane here to tell u about a reunion of the high school ." She said.
"What reunion?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"So there is a reunion for students who studied in Seoul international School. There is like a dance night in a 7 star hotel." She said.
"Well I'm not going" I said concentrating on my work again.
"Why not! Oppa please" she started acting cute.
"No" I straightforwardly rejected.
"Well Lee So Min is also coming." She said.
"What?!" I shouted in astonishment.
Kim Jae hee gave me a weird look.
"I mean is she coming?" I asked in a calm tone.
"Obviously, she also went to Seoul international school. Don't act like you forgot. She also knows that you went. You were his senior. She knows it and remember all. She also knows that u know her and you had a crush on her" she said.
My jaw dropped.
"What the fuc-" I almost cursed.
"We all three Gil O Sol , me and her talked some days ago and I told her everything. She told me too that she had a crush on you in high school" she said .
I couldn't believe the words she was speaking.
"Oppa!oppa!!!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts.
"What?" I asked dumbfounded.
"Will you be coming?" She asked.
"No" I rejected once again.

Flashback.

Lee So Min's pov.

As I'm free these days I started learning cooking. I was on the way to convenience store to buy something for dinner. When someone honked from behind.
"Hey Lee so Min" Kim Jae hee said.
"Oh hi" I said smiling.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
Just going to convenience store.
"Oh how is oppa Jin?" She asked me.
"Uhm actually I am being fired from the job" I said trying to control my tears .
"What?! Why?" She asked in shock.
"Well -" I was cut by her.
"Come inside let's go to your house and talk" she said.
I sat inside and we went to my house .
We called Gil O Sol too.

I told them everything how I feel for Kim Seok Jin. How I used to have a crush in him in highschool. How I got fired. I told them everything. I cried out loud . I wanted to get this frustration out of him not feeling same for me .

"Well Lee So min everything will be alright. Don't cry. Everything will be alright." Gil O Sol said.

"And we also have a reunion coming up" Kim Jae hee winked to Gil O Sol.

End of the flashback.

I have been free for whole day. Tomorrow is reunion party. It will be a dance and a nice dinner at a 7 star hotel. I thought of wearing something classy but simple at the same time. I was going through wardrobe when I saw the red dress that Kim Seok Jin gave me to wear at a meet in Europe. My eyes filled with tears. I touched the stone necklace that he gave me .

I thought of not letting those thoughts make me weak. I go through the closet and found nothing appropriate.
So I decided to go for shopping.
I went to a store and a dress caught my eye . I saw the price it was very pricey but I bought it. I had earned enough to at least buy a dress and treat myself.

I went home at prepared for tomorrow and slept.

Kim Nam Joon's pov.

Tomorrow is the reunion and also the day to take my revenge. I can't forget what Kim Seok Jin did to me. I will make him feel Sam. I know Kim Seok really really like her and adore her. But his happiness will shatter tomorrow. I'll make Lee So Min fall for me. He has to pay for what he has done. He has to pay for hurting me.
He has to pay by giving his love.

Next day ( reunion day)

Kim Seok Jin's pov.

I was at the office working. It's 6 pm. The party starts at 7 pm.
"I hope all people enjoy and have fun ." I said yo myself.
I continued to work . It was 6:50. I was feeling uncomfortable. I don't know what was happening to me.
"Arghhh fine I'm going" I said to my heart.

I called Mr. Baek hyun to drive me home. I reached home and took a bath. I changed my clothes.

I drove at the avenue on my own

I reached the avenue. I could recognize many people. Many boys and girls were there that came to our school.
I went inside.

"Oppa?" I heard Kim Jae hee's voice.
I turned around to see her.
"Yahhh!! Why did u wear such a small dress! And such high heels! You might fall" I said not approving her outfit.
"Oppa his today's style. Leave this tell me how you came here?" She asked.
"Uhm actually I got free from work early and I was getting bored so I saw to come and enjoy myself" I said.
"Oh well you thought right" she said nodding.
"Oh see it's Lee So min. And she is with the hottest guy Kim Name Joon" my sister said looking at the entrance.
I averted my gaze to entrance.
My jaw dropped.

She looked beyond beautiful. The black dress looked so classy and hot on her body at the same time. Her tiny waist and her sleek shoulders added definition to the dress . And she made her hair in a bun revealing her beautiful neckline. The dress hugged her body in right curves. She just looked beyond perfect.

I was so busy in staring her that I didn't notice she came so close to me

"Hey Kim Seok Jin " she said weirdly.
"Uhm hi" I said more weirdly.
"Hey Kim Seok Jin" Kim Nam Joon said while giving me a bro hug.
"Hey man . What are you doing here? When did you come to Korea? " I asked.
"It's been days . And I heard about this reunion so I thought to not miss it" he said.
"And I didn't know Lee So Min would have become so pretty in these months. I am happy I asked her before anyone else" he said smiling at Lee So Min.
And Lee So Min was smiling at him back.
"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.
"She is my dance date for tonight." he said while grabbing her waist.

A/N: hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. I did a lot of effort in writing it. Please vote and share. Ur vote matters 💜.And sorry for late update.
Until then.
Love❤️