chapter 9 : She is stunning

I feel jealous whenever I see you with somebody else.      
                                                        ~sj

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I reached at the airport at 8 am and found everyone was already there.
Lee so Min was looking very pretty and classy. She was wearing a checkered skirt and a turtle neck top which fitted her curves perfectly with a burgundy colour coat.

She greeted me and I greeted her back

Mr. Jong won't be able to accompany us because of his some family reasons but I hope you all will give your best. It's a 2 day trip and your flights back to korea will be on tomorrow night." I said.
"Ok sir" all staff said.

Lee SO Min's pov.

I remember that CEO said that the trip was a week long. So I decided to clarify it with him
"I know that I said that it was a week long trip to you. After tomorrow's meeting there will still be party and some personal meetings left to attend. And you being my assistant have to stay with me for this whole week " He said.
"Ok,sir" I replied back in a little annoyed tone.

I went to the check in counter and gave my passport.

"For business class the way is this way " The lady in charge for checking said.
"Are you saying it to me? " I asked.
"Yes ma'am,  it's this way" She said.
I looked at my ticket,  it was a business class ticket.
'My colleagues all got social class but why I got business class ' I thought to myself.
Anyways I boarded the flight. I went into the business class section. I saw other colleagues sitting in the social class section. I wanted to sitting with them.

"Sir, can you tell me why I got a business class seat? " I asked.
"As you are my assistant you need to sit beside me incase I need anything. " CEO said while reading a magazine.
I nodded and sat beside him.

It was time of plane takeoff and I couldn't figure how to wore belt. I asked for help and a male air hostess came. He was about to buckle when CEO suddenly grabbed his hand.
"I'll do it" CEO said and buckled me up.

It was been 4 hours in plane. CEO was reading magazines or documents,  the whole time. I was listening music of my favorite band BTS to pass the time.

After half an hour more our lunch was served. It looked to so classy. They also gave us whine to drink.

"Her take it. It is your favorite right? "
CEO said while giving me his fried chicken to me.
"How do you know? " I asked out of curiosity.

Kim seok Jin's pov

"How do you know? " She asked out of curiosity.
"Huh ah my sister told about me. She told me that you used to eat fried chicken a lot at mess time in school" I lied.

Flashback.
I was sitting at the table alone in lunch time when Lee SO Min arrived with my sister and her friends. She was a cheerful girl. I liked her personality. She was not good in studies but she was good at making friends. I was a quite student, not having any friends.
She came with her tray and sat leaving 2 tables from mine.  I watched her eat. She used to make those eating sounds while stuffing her cheeks with food.

"Oh hi Lee SO Min. Here. " One of her classmates said to her while giving her his fried chicken.
"Thank you "she said while accepting it.
                          ••••••••••
It was after some days. A delivery boy from a fried chicken restaurant came in our school during lunch time.

"Order of 2 fried chicken. 2 fried chicken. " He said to find the person who made this order.

"Ahh us this order is made by Lee SO min? " I asked him.

"One sec sir. Oh yes Ms. Lee SO min made this order" He said while reading the receipt.

"Ok i will pay. How much? " I asked taking out my wallet.

"32000 won sir" He replied.

I gave him cash.

"You can go to the cafeteria section to deliver it and say that it's for free as they are there lucky customer. " I instructed him.
"Ok sir " He replied and disappeared.
I went back to my class to attend my maths period.

End of the flashback.

Lee SO Min's pov.

Soon we landed at the airport it was already 7 pm at night. We headed to our hotel. We were all given separate rooms. It was a luxurious grand Hotel.  I took my luggage and keys to the room and opened it. The bed was huge. I opened the glass door connected to the room and it revealed a huge swimming pool. I touched the water and it was warm. I soon felt a need to take a soak in. I changed into my bathing suit. As yesterday I packed everything that I thought I would need so I also brought a swimming suit with me.

I opened the doors and felt a cold breeze as it was fall season and weather of Europe was more colder than Korea

I opened the doors and felt a cold breeze as it was fall season and weather of Europe was more colder than Korea. I went into the warm water and enjoyed the scenery. It was beautiful,  the sky was in somewhat pink in color and the air was fresh. I felt good.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I went into my room. I put my stuff and changed into more free clothes.
I thought of making a call to my manager. I looked out of the window and thought of taking some fresh air. I grabbed my phone and dialed Mr.  Jong's number.

Suddenly I saw someone swimming in next balcony

Suddenly I saw someone swimming in next balcony. I soon remembered that it was the room that Lee SO Min took. I moved towards to see. 

She was Lee SO min. She was wearing a black one piece swim suit which was backless. She looked stunning.
She is so hot with her wet hair. I never noticed before that she had such a nice body.

'She might workout' I thought.

"Hello, hello, sir are you there?? " I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.
"Oh yes sry " I said blushing way too hard while walking inside my room.

A/N :hey guys. How was this chapter? Leave your comments. Sry guys I'm bad at drawing such things. Until then.
Love ❤