chapter 14 : She liked someone.

You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
~sj.

Lee SO Min's pov.

I smacked my head with my fist.
"It could've been your last day at the company " I said while running in the washroom.
I wore a cute pink dress with sneakers and some statement earrings.

I got out and reached into the lobby

I got out and reached into the lobby. 'Can he just not wear suits all the time. We're just going to a restaurant' i thought while approaching him.
"I'm ready. Should we head out?" I said smiling.
"Oh yes sure" He said smiling.

We reached the eating place. As I entered it my eyes widened. It was a freaking huge restaurant. There were separate rooms for dining alone.
We entered a room. The table was huge for like 20 people to sit.

Seok Jin sat on the side with a single chair

Seok Jin sat on the side with a single chair. I didn't know where to sit.
'Should I sit next to him or opposite side. ' I thought.
"What are you waiting for. Oh you can sit beside me. " He said while tapping at the chair.
I nodded and sat.
After a while our food was served with wine.
It was steak. I have eaten steak several times before but to be honest I never had anything like that before. The wine tasted delicious.

"Why are you not wearing that pendent ?" He asked while looking at my neck.
I touched my neck and realised I forgot to wear it. I took it out from my bag and started wearing it. But I couldn't close the lock as my hair were getting in between it every time.
"Let me" He said while grabbing it from my hand.
He moved his chair a little forward. Our faces just inches apart. I can feel his breath on my neck as he tries to lock it from behind.
"Done" He said while averting his eyes on me.
"It's pretty " He said while touching the stone.
I looked at him with my eyes wide opened. It was like my eyes were going to pop out.
He then suddenly backed and started eating his breakfast which I guess has become lunch.
I started eating too while trying not to blush.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"You're good at cursing" I said while eating.
Lee so min started coughing. She choked on her food.
I rubbed her back and handed her a glass of water.
She gulped it and cupped her face in embarrassment.
"I'm really sorry sir. I didn't mean to. It has become my habit as my brother always disturbs my sleep" She said while still covering her face.
"So you mean I disturbed your sleep? " I said while raising an eyebrow. I was mentally chuckling. She is so cute when she is embarrassed.
"Oh no, not at all sir" She said while looking down and playing with her food.