chapter 17 : I'll protect her.

I don't want anyone else to caress your cheek.
~sj

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"I knew you will come to meet me" Park Jimin said with a smirk on his face.

"You are such a fucking Asshole. How can you do this to her?! She even used to like you and this is what you pay her back. " I said shouting while grabbing his collar.
"But she doesn't like you anymore because you are such a asshole, so stay away from her" I said while lifting him a little from the ground through his collar.
"That's why she makes me want to fuck her up hard" He said with a dirty smirk on his face.
"You bastard" I said releasing my grip from his collar and punching hard across his face.

He stumbles and fall on the ground. His lip was bleeding and had a bruise on his cheek.
But I couldn't care less. I threw punches on his face again while sitting on him.
"Don't you ever touch her again." I said while standing up.
"I can't promise that" He said with a smirk on his bleeding lip.
"But I can promise you that that I will be there for her to protect her from you" I said while sitting inside the car and driving back to home.

Next morning.

Lee so Min's pov.

I woke up only to imagine the number of likes and comment on my video. I opened twitter but I saw none of my videos.
I opened Instagram and there were none.
I didn't know what happened overnight but I was so happy and feel relieved. I kneeled down and thanked God for saving me.
I got ready for work.

I reached office and sat on my assistant's desk

I reached office and sat on my assistant's desk. Kim seok Jin was still not there.
I started working on some documents that were due. Soon after some minutes I heard the sound of elevator opening. I stood up.

"Good morning sir" I greeted him.
"Oh-yes good morning " He greeted me back.
I was about to sit down but he didn't move. He kept staring at me. I started freaking out. 'Did I make a mistake? ' I thought to myself.

"Sir-sir. Do you need anything else?" I asked him snapping him out of thoughts.
" Oh nothing" He said while turning to go inside his office.
"Yes Ms. Lee. Kinshana? (Are you okay?) " He asked me while turning again suddenly.
"Me, yes of course. Can't feel any better. " I said while smiling.
He smiled back at me and went inside his office.
I touched my cheeks. They were really hot. I fanned my hand to calm my down.
"It's not like he kissed you or something. He just smiled at you" I said while slapping myself on my cheeks.

Lunch time.

I went down at the reception as I got a call that someone came to meet me.
"Taehyung!!!" I said in happiness while hugging him.
"Hi" He said chuckling while ruffling my hair.
"What are you doing here? " I asked.
"Oh I baked some homemade brownies and was out to buy detergent as I dirtied all my clothes. So I packed you some to eat" He said while handing me a bag.
"Aww thankyou" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"*cough* Ms. Lee. Outsiders are not allowed in the building. You can go outside and come back after doing your business. " Someone said from the behind.
I turned and saw the one and only Kim seok Jin.
He was standing with hands in his pockets. His biceps were bulging from the shirt. His abs were visible through his shirt. He was extremely looking hot.
"Yes sir. We are already done." I said while pushing Taehyung out of the building.
"Please come to my office. There is a guest and I want to introduce them to you . And please bring two coffees for us" He said while walking away.

I entered the room with coffees in my hand.
"Come here" Kim seok Jin said.
I moved forward and my eyes widened.
Kim Jae hee.
"Omg, Lee SO min. Is that you? I didn't know you work here. " She said while hugging me slightly.
"Ms. Lee meet my sister Kim Jae hee. I know you already know that we are brother- sister but I formally wanted to introduce." He said.
" Yes it's nice. " I said.
Suddenly I felt something hot on my stomach. I didn't know I was holding coffees an a tray and they tilted and stain on my clothes.
"Ouch" I said while suddenly straightening the tray.
"Are you okay?" He said while standing up and rushing towards me.
He took the tray.
"Oh yes I'm fine. Just my clothes stained" I said while taking tissues from the table and wiping my top.
"Oh don't worry. Lee so min I've extra clothes you to wear them. I brought them to show the designs to my brother as I'm soon opening my own brand " She said while taking out some clothes from a bag.
"No it's fine" I said.
"Take it and change it" Kim seok Jin said with a poker face.
I guess it was a order rather than a question. I took it and went out to change in the washroom.

"I don't know. I am not having a great feeling about this ." I said while wearing it.

I looked at the mirror and saw it was backless

It wasn't appropriate for office but I didn't have any other option.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"Do you still like her?" Jae hee asked me.
"No, not at all. I don't like her. I'll never like anybody in this world " I said.
"It's fine if you don't want to admit it but I can see how you look at her" She said while suddenly Lee so min entered the room.

"Wow you look so pretty So Min" Kim Jae hee said while running towards her.
My eyes widened. It was completely backless. I glared at my sister angrily for giving her such type of clothes.
"Why did she make these types of clothes? Can't she make some nice looking clothes? "I said to myself.
But she looked stunning. Her silky brown hair tied in a high ponytail. She looked like a doll.
"Oppa tell me how she looks" Jae hee snapped me out of my thoughts.
I closed my mouth.
"Hmm okay" I said while trying to say with a poker face.

"So Lee SO min. This upcoming Sunday is my opening ceremony of my clothing brand. And I want you to come too. Oppa will also be coming " She said to Lee SO min.
"Oh sure I'll come" Lee so min replied back.
"Oh great then I'll head out now. I've a meeting to attend" Kim Jae hee said.

---------------------timeskip--------------------
8pm.

I got out of my office.
"Ms. Lee I'll be driving you home today. And it's not a question it's an order" I said while cutting her off as she was about to reject my offer.
"I will be coming down in 5 minutes. You should go down and wait" I said and walked in my office again.
From yesterday I've decided to drop Lee SO min at her house everyday to prevent Jimin meeting her.

10 minutes later.

I reached the exit if the building and Lee SO min standing. She was shivering from cold. It was already early October so it gets cold in nights. And she was wearing a backless dress also. I removed my coat and dropped it on her slender shoulders.
"Oh I'm fine. I don't -"
"I don't want my workers to get distracted because of your clothes " I lied.
She just nodded.
We soon reached at her house. She bid her farewell at entered her house.
I watched her disappear. She looked beautiful in moonlight.

A/N: sry for a late update guys. I'm busy these days with exams and school. I'll try my best time update chapters. Until then.
Love❤