Scenario #1

Requested By:@320759d

Scenario:Salem And Junko trying to Bring Y/N to Despair at the same time fighting for his Attention.

(No Y/N was specified so I'll put in every single One of them Starting with...)

Liar Y/N:
-Junko loves that she can't predict him,It's exactly why she found herself attatched to him.
-She wanted to bring him down to despair so bad,But at the same time she didn't want to.
-She sympathized with him and only she knew what kind of Burden he's carrying.
-They were practically inseparable.
-But when Salem came her problems became all the more bigger.
-Junko will try to eliminate her By any means necessary even if it meant dying with Y/N,But right now she just wanted to beat the witch down to a crisp,Good thing Y/N is also one of the most powerful people rivalling that of the God Of light and darkness In terms of potential.
-Junko will gladly help him reach it,So Maybe Hope and falling in love isn't so bad after all,I guess you can say "Bringing Y/N to despair" is a mission failed! But it's a failure she'll Gladly take!

-Salem had been watching this Liar just recently.
-Her Minions were concerned about her feelings...It already Happened with Ozpin.
-What drew her to Y/N isn't his power or ability to lie,It's his mental state.
-Like one push and he'll go to despair...just One Hard Push.
-However She did see Y/N as Adorable and quirky it made her heart flutter.
-Who knew deep down there was a cuddle bug looking for someone to hug.
-It all changed because of his friend though...Junko Enoshima..
-Salem had to admit Junko's Power over Despair is Powerful and disrupting but it never seemed to affect the Liar.
-The two had met under unfortunate circumstances...Y/N was badly hurt because protecting everyone that he didn't manage to protect himself,Junko was Furious and lost control of her own emotions.
-Salem had appeared to take the unconscious boy but Junko was quick to intervene.
-Something That shouldn't happen happened,Junko ended up outwitting her and getting out unscathed Y/N in her grasp.
-At that moment She unleashed Hell on a small village cuz Y'know...tantrums.
-Salem would stop at nothing to impale Enoshima's head on a stake and have Y/N all to herself.

Hope Y/N:
Junko
-at First the two would quarrel about Hope and Despair quite often
-as time passes Junko would find herself wanting to bring him down to despair..
-Sadly it was proven hard and he had gone mad with Hope instead
-I guess it counts? ah,The despair of confusion.
-This Guy is like Komaeda from her dream World called "Danganronpa"
-Actually thought Torture would work on him,She didn't know His Bull-S luck would save his butt.
-Junko Then started to think that she wanted more than just bring him down to despair.
-She wants his attention,Time,and Love.
-And it actually surprised the Pigtails out of her.
-Her crazy demeanor would sometimes cease whenever she'd talk to Hope Bagel looking like some Teen Romantic Comedy instead of a Despair Queen.
-But as Luck would have it...hehe.. She had a rival and her rival wasn't just some snotty nose Nobody...but it was the Grimm Queen Herself.
-It's a Good thing Y/N doesn't like her.

Salem
-She wanted his Power but Y/N hates her,he went ballistic and successfully controlled his luck and crippled her temporarily.
-She's Scared now,But she planned to take Junko and ThreaTen Y/N to give her his power or she will drown him in despair.
-Y/N crippled her again.
-Lol she scared more now.

Smol Innocent Y/N
Junko
-Loves the Innocence and wants to ruin it
-Can't Do it.
-His Bubbly personality and Pure aura reminded her when she's just a child.
-Takes Care of Him and causes despair to others who would dare hurt him in anyway.
-Hugs!
-Will Actually go ham on Salem if She plans to take Y/N since she predicted a couple of Pathways involving Salem.

*SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS SKIP TO SPIDEY Y/N IF YOU ARE NOT FOND OF THEM*

-Y/N's "Danger Mode" is Actually enough to kick Qrow and Nekomaru Nidai and Akane's Butts altogether 3v1 style so Junko has lesser worries now.
-Nope still worried must take care of pure boi
-Apparently Y/N cries for a day if he uses "Danger Mode" since he feels Guilty...like HUGE Guilt.
-Y/N doesn't remember what he did when he's in "Danger Mode" only that he could've possibly hurt someone so it makes him feel guilty since violence isn't something he's fond of.

SALEM
-Y/N calls her "Scary Lady"
-*Cue Salem Silently sliding a finger on his back When he's unaware just to surprise him*
-Wants him as a Grimm Son...Yes a SON
-Also thinks he has a huge advantage in a fight.
-But He's so pure that he can't bring herself to hurt him,But tries anyways...Junko ended up saving him and embarrassing Salem for the first time.
-Hates Junko for taking away her "Son"
-actually sent a Horde to attack Junko but Y/N Showed no Mercy when in "Danger Mode"
-He Cries the next day and Junko never leaves him now.
-Salem now just looks in Jealousy as Junko Makes Him laugh something that she can't do.
-Still isn't gonna give up
*SPOILER AREA BACK AWAY*

START HERE FOR SPIDEY Y/N

Spider-Man Y/N

Junko
-Has fought her and Mukuro once
-He almost died
-Junko wants him to feel despair
-Only realizing he has no family left and Everything doesn't go right for him
-She doesn't understand why he still saves the People if everyone hates him and everything he does has some consequence even if they're good.
-She asks him seriously and his answer Quite gave her a shock.
-thought about it and decided not to bring the world to Despair but rather Experience the Despair of Boredom
-Mukuro knows that she just changed her mind cuz Y/N
-Junko knows his identity WAy before she got interested in him.
-Will probably Kiss him soon as long as a Certain Grimm Queen isn't there to bother them.

Salem
-She isn't interested in Y/N,She wanted his power and wanted to make him her Grimm slave.
-Junko is intervening and she's a serious threat.
-Y/N almost got Himself killed for saving Other People from her Castle because of his bad luck
-Still helps People after everything.
-Showed him how his Biological Parents died
-Y/N actually felt despair but was quick to know he was being brainwashed.
-Y/N Hates her to the very core.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ha! First Project done!

Ya'll can request here now! Only the first one gets answered! But I can make an exception if the ideas are Good AF and I can't let it pass!
-Mod Ibuki