Fun Facts!!

Since it's the New Year, I'm gonna drop a couple of facts just for the fun of it!

Fun Fact #1
-Liar!Y/N did "kabedon" or "Wall Slam" on Shinobu before when they were younger! This was done unintentionally since Y/N doesn't know what that means considering he has never attended any schooling before, Shinobu has full knowledge of this though, so...she blushed like hell and her knees almost gave up when Y/N walked off to somewhere after that. (I plan on doing a chapter about this soon :p)

Fun Fact #2
-In the world of We Never Learn, Liar!Y/N has already fallen in love with Kirisu Mafuyu. Mafuyu is still unsure of her feelings, with the fact of Y/N still being a student the prime factor of her uncertainty. This is one of the reasons she lets him get away with teasing and hugging her, and even breaking into her house when she least expects it, though Y/N leaves a few cues indicating that it is indeed him, that's attempting to "break in" as to not scare the Teacher. Such a kind lad.

Fun Fact #3
-Kaede Akamatsu harbors romantic feelings for Innocent!Y/N, but she keeps quiet for her other friends who also have feelings for the boy. What a hero.

Fun Fact #4
-If Ninja!Y/N were to be placed In the "Kaguya:Sama" universe, He'll most likely end up with Ai Hayasaka due to him always coming across her whenever they both go outside, Y/N being lost and following Hayasaka's scent(since he likes her scent) and Hayasaka just doing some chores. Hayasaka befriended him and they both look out for each other, she even worries about Y/N getting lost and sends a butler to check on the ninja and to report back to her.
-If he were to be placed on the "RWBYverse" he'll probably end up with Yang or Weiss, with Weiss having the higher chance.
-In the 'Danganronpaverse" he'll, without a doubt, end up with Sonia Nevermind.

Fun Fact #5
-Liar!Y/N In the "Kimetsu no Yaiba Universe" has the "Retaining Eyes" ability and has died multiple times already, his death sends him back to start, from his birth to his death again, repeating until he accomplishes his goal he set from the first Route or has found satisfaction or acceptance in the ending of whatever Route he is in.
As of now, It is his 300th Route, and he has never activated his ability ever since the 1st Route, if he were to activate his ability in his current route, he'll be able to remember every route he took before and what happened in full detail, and of course...his goal.
-In the "We Never Learn universe" he has the "Favouring Eyes" ability, with this, he is able to project what he wants people to understand about him. It's what makes his already-off-the-charts lying skills much more effective! His eyes don't turn red though, unlike any of his other counterparts in different universes.
-In the "Kaguya Sama universe" he has the "Focusing Eyes" ability, with it, he is able to locate anywhere he wants to go regardless of distance, it's why he was able to find that Ramen shop, and why he can make plans with Chika Fujiwara and Kei Shirogane in such a short time.
-Ninja!Y/N is the only "Non-Liar!Y/N" that has an eye ability, that being the "Concealing Eyes" it makes his presence unnoticeable and even renders him invisible at times, Y/N is completely unaware of this ability of his.

-Mod Brothers