Scenario #62

Requested by: Bonn02

What if the Y/N's met Monokuma?

Liar!Y/N

-He's Kano and Kokichi rolled into one, so he might work with the bear in order to protect everyone from the danger and the truth.
-He'll always watch his back, the bear is capable of treachery too after all.
-Y/N would act like his usual, happy self as he is secretly paranoid about everything.
-The only thing he regrets is everything had gotten insane and he was late to find out, now he couldn't tell a single soul the truth.

Hope!Y/N

-He instantly sees Monokuma as the symbol of despair, and that he must be killed in order for hope to shine.
-He encourages his peers relentlessly into trying their best to fight the bear, regardless of strategy.
-If his peers were to be defeated via driven to hopelessness, his reactions depend on his relationship with the person.
-If he is friends with them, he'll urge them to stand back up, promising that he has their back, even if he could only do so little for them.
-If they're just what he considers a possible beacon of hope, he'll be incredibly disappointed and might take things to his own hands.
-He'll do anything in his power to defeat Monokuma, he's the one who hates and loves the bear more than anyone else.

Smol!Innocent!Y/N

-His reaction depends on what version or this Y/N we're talking about.
-If this is the Traceur and Sharingan Innocent Y/N, he'll mostly be curious and mildly afraid, still looking for anything positive tho!
-But if this is abused and Shy innocent Y/N, they'll be scared out of their minds and will often disappear 2-7 times at a time per day.
-the only one capable of fighting back is Sharingan Y/N, and the chances are greatly improved if he ever awakens the Mangekyo.
-Monokuma may give him permission to cuddle the bear.

Ninja!Y/N

-Y/N: "Omae wa mou Shindeiru"
-Monokuma: "Nani?!"
-Y/N: *casts death mark*
-The end.

Adventurer!Y/N

-he'll mostly cooperate with the bear, much like everyone else.
-until there's a way out, relentlessly opposing your capturer is the most dangerous thing to do in this situation.
-he'll also lose sleep alot because of trying to find a way out.
-And he'll also keep to himself.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!

-Mod Ibuki