Scenario #28

Requested by: The789Guy

Junko Enoshima being Liar!Y/N's mother.

Junko Enoshima

-Probably picked up all his lying skills because of her.
-strangely enough, Y/N wants to secretly save lives that his mother wants to terrorize.
-When he was young, Junko considered killing him for the sake of despair, but decided against it since Mukuro pitied Y/N.
-In time, Y/N went against his mother and lived on his own, anything is better without her, even if it doesn't have a home anymore.
-That's when he began gathering street children like him until DICE is soon formed.
-Y/N knew in the back of his mind that his deranged mother would be coming for all of them...and he's gonna do all he can to protect these children.
-and if Junko manages to hurt his friends..
-Well...*snap*
-She just needs to remember he's her son. He, like her, can flip the switch in the blink of an eye. And considering that he inherited his mother's Analytical Prowess and surpasses her in terms of deception and intelligence...he'll find always find a way.
-Mukuro looks after him in the shadows and does a better job at being a mother than her despair-ridden sister.
-Y/N knows she's looking after him, but he can't bring himself to trust Mukuro since she'll do anything for Junko...one day if he manages to convince her...maybe then...
-For now, he's stuck in a mental fight with the Evil in the back of his mind...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yeet

-Mod Ouma